Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

RENAULT COLLECTION FOR SALE

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RENOMAD

RENOMAD

• Full Members
  • 481 posts
  • LocationIRELAND

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

Guys,,,after a lot of reflection over the last couple of days, I have decided that 1 or 2 cars is enough for anybody,especially after reading some other threads about how out of hand collecting can go and affect people and their families . At this point I have not only 4 Renault Cars,but also a Classic John Deere tractor, plus a shed full of toy models-----ENOUGH IS TOO MUCH.So here we have it--time to let go.You will know my 4 cars from the thread,Another NewbieRenault 16,Renault 15Renault 18Renault Fuego If you have an interest in a particular car,contact me.Not all will be sold----Firsts come etc etc.I know that a purchase will not be possible for a lot of members,because of the distant involved,but hey,I went over to you guys for all of them!__________________No More Renaults(i said

#2 OFFLINE   STUNO

STUNO

Out of the rat race

• Full Members
  • 3,117 posts
  • LocationSouth Waikato

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

I WANT the 16 its perfect for me! Fortunately I live a bit too far away. Good luck, ive been in the situation of HAVING to sell before.Its hard :cry:

1994 Mazda Lantis

#3 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

Would love the Fuego or the 15, or both. but no room or money :cry: Anyway, heres a link to the thread with the pics..Lurvly Renaults

#4 OFFLINE   RENOMAD

RENOMAD

• Full Members
  • 481 posts
  • LocationIRELAND

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:57 PM

THANKS GUYS :|

#5 OFFLINE   wuvvum

wuvvum

• Full Members
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

How much for the 16? *checks bank balance and crosses fingers that price

#6 OFFLINE   RENOMAD

RENOMAD

• Full Members
  • 481 posts
  • LocationIRELAND

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:47 PM

Guys,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CARS,,,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY I WOULD PREFER TO REPLY BY PRIVATE MESSAGE.

#7 OFFLINE   Torsten2001

Torsten2001

• Full Members
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

I know someone who'd be interested in the 16, please may I have details including where you are? Is it the 16 in the pics...are you in Ireland?

#8 OFFLINE   Fat_Pirate

Fat_Pirate

• Full Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:09 AM

Very interested in the 15 and Fuego... pm me.

#9 OFFLINE   Mash

Mash

• Full Members
  • 2,444 posts
  • Location1985

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

Shame you have to sell them, I'd find it impossible to have to part with my collection :( I REALLY REALLY want your R16 8) Slight snag is that I have no money and nowhere to put it :roll: ho humI really hope they find good homes (within the Autoshite community of course :wink: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users