The bubble car museum...

wuvvum

Can I officially get promoting this on OJC then?

Hang fire a mo as I'm going to do a downloadable entry form that can be emailed or sent in. I need to get everything sorted beforehand as i really can't be doing with spending the whole weekend chasing round trying to get money off of people and trying to keep track of everything.After some thought I think than rather position it as an OJC and AS combined event it might be better off having the whole weekend going under the banner of an event for obscure old cars as in many ways OJC caters for obscure and unloved cars much the same as AS does. I'll think of a name for it.

Grrr grrr and triple grrrBeloved is working on the Saturday which leaves me in charge of the infant, and on Sunday I have to collect step-son back from his fatherGurrr

Youre are close enough to pop down in an evening maybe though!

Hang fire a mo as I'm going to do a downloadable entry form that can be emailed or sent in. I need to get everything sorted beforehand as i really can't be doing with spending the whole weekend chasing round trying to get money off of people and trying to keep track of everything.After some thought I think than rather position it as an OJC and AS combined event it might be better off having the whole weekend going under the banner of an event for obscure old cars as in many ways OJC caters for obscure and unloved cars much the same as AS does. I'll think of a name for it.

Works for me! You can guarantee OJC attendance at an event for obscure/unloved cars.Give me a shout when you're ready.