Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

A few pics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   wuvvum

wuvvum

• Full Members
  • 8,828 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:24 PM

I've finally found the cable to link my phone to my computer. I was depairing of ever finding it - I bought a multi-function USB cable from the pound shop but it didn't work, and I was almost resigned to having to buy one of them newfangled blue teeth to plug into my computer. But the cable is now found, so here is the contents of my phone:

First off, this is the sight that met my eyes (and nearly made me blow my load) when I went to collect the JU van from Yorkshire. The vehicles the chap had inside were even more impressive, but unfortunately my phone is useless at taking indoor pics.

Posted Image

Next off, a rather splendid green Goddess spotted on the way home from work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also seen on the way home from work - hadn't seen one of these in a while.

Posted Image

Spotted in the car park of a local "pub", a nice booted Mk1 Astra. I pulled into the pub car park specially to photograph this - nothing too drastic there, except that I was in the Iveco camper van and everyone in the pub was staring at this grey behemoth that had swung into the car park and stopped behind an old Astra... :oops:

Posted Image

Not sure what this is, but I followed it for several miles along a Norfolk A-road the other day and it burbled along quite happily at 55-60. My gut instinct was an Alvis - I was going to overtake him and have a look at the front, but he turned off before I got a chance, and I didn't have enough petrol to go after him.

Posted Image

And last but not least, spotted outside Grenoble train station at Christmas, a superb 403 estate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   michiel

michiel

Must try harder

• Full Members
  • 4,112 posts
  • LocationLes Pays Bah

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

Nice pics! Love those 403s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users