Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Bandwagon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,420 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:03 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...dll? ... &otn=4

#2 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

Tell you what though, those T-shirts are chuffing good quality. I've had 3 or 4 off that bloke, perfect fit (not like loads of screen print ones which just get longer up the size range!), colours haven't washed out after umpteen washes and the printing seems very durable. :)

#3 OFFLINE   Mr_Bo11ox

Mr_Bo11ox

• Full Members
  • 21,508 posts
  • LocationUttoxeter/Derby

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:43 PM

I just can't seem to get excited about any car-themed clothing, always seems to seem a bit forced/geekish, like when you see someone at a car show wearing a 'Sierra RS Cosworth' T shirt or whatever..... NOT COOL Having said that, when we did screen printing at school some lad did one with a massive wobbly 'SKODA' text and logo across his chest, and when i went to see John Shuttleworth in Manchester last year I clocked a lad in a T-shirt with a big two-colour picture of an Ambassador. so maybe its the surroundings and not just the clothes which make or break it.

PIGEONZ NEST

CHECK OUT MY AWARD-WINNING SHITE-FIXING BLOG HERE

"THE 2.3 POWERTRAIN IS A SILENT IS AS A FISH, AND IT PULLS LIKE A GREAT"
"The engine has airbrushed skulls on it"

"Car shows are full of mentals talking tosh"

#4 OFFLINE   Milford Cubicle

Milford Cubicle

• Full Members
  • 3,714 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

I have an Ambassador T-shirt, it's pretty shonky...I half thought about getting a Saab 900 Turbo t-shirt, but that'd be embarassing since I own a 900.

#5 OFFLINE   Mr Lobster

Mr Lobster

• Full Members
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationSomewhere.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

I'd tend to agree that most car themed clothing is very much uncool. The worst offenders would be those Ferrari clad anorak types and anyone spotted at classic car shows with branded clothing to match the car.

#6 OFFLINE   r.welfare

r.welfare

Lee 'Scratch' Perry

• Full Members
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationUP YOURS DELORS

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:32 PM

I don't know, I'm rather fond of the Chunk T-shirts with the Haynes cutaways on the front. In fact I'm wearing one now - shame it has a Beetle on it! Only the earlier ones mind, the later colour ones look a bit shit.

2003 Renault Espace IV 2.0 petrol - living up to its reputation...

#7 OFFLINE   Timewaster

Timewaster

Ebay relists are all my fault. Ha Ha Ha!

• Full Members
  • 3,603 posts
  • LocationThe sticks

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

My personal favorites are the market stall "Ferrari" jackets.You know, the ones that are all spelt wrong"MARLBOLLO" and "VODPHONE" logos on the sleeves :roll:
Pete M wrote:
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, I can't believe I'm sad enough as to post on the interweb

Des wrote:
the fine art that is welding, like trying to shovel butter into a badgers arse with a soldering iron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users