Banger Quiz

pompei

21/40 - obviously I wasn't as lucky with some of my guesses as the rest of you. :D 'Cos I refuse to believe that there is anyone on this board who genuinely knows the boot capacity of an Omega estate or the tank capacity of a Baleno off the top of their heads... :? And I have to protest the bit about the Hijet having six seats. The Hijetta had 6 seats; the Hijet was the van version and had two. :evil:

25% common sense, 75% wild stabbing in the dark gets me:

The amazing anorak banger quiz - ResultsYour score is 33 out of 40 If your score is higher than 17.21, you are smarter than the average participant!2857 participants answered the quiz.

The amazing anorak banger quiz - ResultsYour score is: 36 out of 40 If your score is higher than 17.22, you are smarter than the average participant!2950 participants answered the quiz.Few were guesses :oops:

A round 20 for me - but I must protest and say that I would've had a clean pass if the stupid quizmaster had recognised that Lancia actually packed up in the UK at the end of 1993, not the beginning of '94. :evil:

13. In 1990 the Rover 600 outsold the Honda Accord by what margin?

Given that the Rover 600 was not introduced until 1993, surely there should have been a "none of the above" box for this question?
I thought that as well...

• 2 weeks later...