Shite mover!

pogweasel

LOLz.The upside is that it's just a couple of minutes from Pog Towers, oh and it's about as cheap as a twin-axle trailer can be. Downside is that apparently since the pics were taken, one of the wheels has come off: seems some bloke bought it then proceeded to try and tow it away with a stuck hub, resulting in some damage. Still, it will be balanced enough to recover and shouldn't be too hard to fix.

That Land Rover lived round the corner from me until a few weeks ago! Didn't look too bad overall - the rear crossmember looked to have been home fabricated so I'd want to have a look how well attached to the chassis it was before towing anything particularly heavy. The previous owner had been trying to sell it for ages (on and off) and it doesn't seem that this one's kept it long - that might mean something, or it could just be to do with the price of petrol...(btw - I am also the proud owner of a cheapo car trailer which weighs as much as the moon. It feels really heavy behind the 110 even with nothing on it!)

Splendid idea! I need a 1981 Vauxhall Viceroy collecting from Monmouth :lol:

Something you want to tell us Mr BS6? Deal or No Deal?
Done deal! eighties straight6 Vauxhall coming my way 8) the plan is for its current long term custodian to arrange for it to be MOT'd, then I will drive it back to Plymouth! good que for a thread there :wink:

Done deal! eighties straight6 Vauxhall coming my way 8) the plan is for its current long term custodian to arrange for it to be MOT'd, then I will drive it back to Plymouth! good que for a thread there :wink:

This is good news indeed. Well done Sir!What's the long term plan? Perhaps you could ditch the Zodi-hack? :twisted: