One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

FK62Bmz.jpg

The Move.

Goodbye Blackberry Wayyyyy....

The cat-weaseled Wizzard on the right is to blame for that 'I Wish It Could Be Khrist-mass Everry Daaaaayyy' song blaring out in shopping centres near you continuously after about the 5th of October. Thanks for that. ...

That's what I call a pension fund.

Also, nowadays the risk assessment wouldn't allow all those kids to sweat in full winter gear under the Top Of The Pops studio lighting...

FK62Bmz.jpg

The Move.

The cat-weaseled Wizzard on the right is to blame for that 'I Wish It Could Be Khrist-mass Everry Daaaaayyy' song blaring out in shopping centres near you continuously after about the 5th of October. Thanks for that. But hey ho, no-one could have predicted the extent of the mental health problems that song triggers.

Until my 2 years younger brother was born and turned out to look like me, apparentlly there was a distinct possibility that one of these Herbert's was my Dad, Can't remember which one , but used to hear about it a lot through the floorboards alongside smashing crockery when I was a nipper.

FK62Bmz.jpg

The Move.

The cat-weaseled Wizzard on the right is to blame for that 'I Wish It Could Be Khrist-mass Everry Daaaaayyy' song blaring out in shopping centres near you continuously after about the 5th of October. Thanks for that. But hey ho, no-one could have predicted the extent of the mental health problems that song triggers.

The actual TOP20 plate (with no suffix) used to be on a Luton Transit belonging to TOP 20 Amusements of Southsea.  It delivered fruit machines (and previously jukeboxes) around Southampton years ago.   I expect many of the jukeboxes had that fucking record on it too.

^ That 'Stagvanity' Transit above did actually have a 3-litre Stag V8 under the bonnet.

3GFX0Wr.jpg

A Ghia design proposal for the Mk1 'Nadda around 1972/3.

Were Ford maybe thinking about offering the Euro Granada in the US? Don't know.

It's more Frank Cannon than Jack Regan tho.

umZjW3u.jpg

WUwA9bE.jpg

Aberdeen, late 70s / 80ish.

Possibly returning from auditioning for a job at the circus.

Looks like a chance street-spot, easy to forget that people just didn't have a digital phone-camera at the ready. (A fucking what???).

6-8 Anderson Drive.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.1337224,-2.133988,3a,75y,41.71h,83.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shfxjyCUhk2iNF_nHdgupYg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656