One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

Fantastic!!

Mot expired June 2017.

Late registration madness too, regd 31/12/1978.

Happy birthday Trumpy 2000, 39 today.

Wonder what it looks like now.

Well I didn't realise it was it's birthday! There's a reason for the late registration madness. It's an ex works test car (Coventry KV reg) fitted with the 2.6 straight six as used in the SD1 hence the bump in the bonnet.

Here’s another photo of RMA10, which looks to have been scrapped in ‘97. What’s with the twin headlights?attachicon.gif3ECC30C5-A572-482B-8A40-45C7986CCA1B.jpeg

I believe that is to Green Line (i.e. Country Service) spec. where the standard singles may have been found inadequate.

Yes or in this case airport buses. RMAs were built for British European Airways. All 'high speed' Routemasters had twin headlights.

As far as I know this particular bus ended up in Finland around the time you think it was scrapped. I could go into more detail but we're not supposed to talk on this thread. More on Bus shite in due course.

Yes or in this case airport buses. RMAs were built for British European Airways. All 'high speed' Routemasters had twin headlights.

As far as I know this particular bus ended up in Finland around the time you think it was scrapped. I could go into more detail but we're not supposed to talk on this thread. More on Bus shite in due course.

I look forward to hearing more about it - could you ping me a pm when you’ve added info on the other thread?

Here’s a photo as penance for those you don’t like idle chat*... NE looking concerned with his own RM...post-4721-0-98270200-1514910024_thumb.jpeg