One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

1. Belongs to the local garage,,1972 K reg,,parts van, in his logbook it states "CAR DERIVED VAN"   so think it stated life as a Traveller (he's dead good at welding) was tempted to buy ...BUT my missus can't get in or out, so no joy. 

If it was a genuine VAN I wouldn't give a shite,I would of splashed out and got it ..let me boss get the bus :-D  :-D

The new shape GERRRRRRRRMAN  Mini similar body style is named a "CLUBVAN"     fuckin krauts :mad:

Police in the Netherlands have arrested a man with two lamp-posts strapped to the top of his car.

Lelystad officers are unsure where the lamp-posts came from but they are assumed to have been stolen.

And they were just one of his many violations - but definitely the most remarkable.

Dutch police found the car was not insured and its APK (the Dutch alternative of an MoT) was three months out of date.

The driver's licence had expired at the end of 2016. It's thought he had filled the car with petrol but not paid for the fuel and he was driving under the influence of alcohol.

_97176963_car_lamppost976.jpg