Raymanboy Roller (Take Two)

pompei

Hell yeah!I'd love to buy it then when proceeding to leave Raymanboy Towers suffer some kind of Frank-Spencer-esque comedy accident, like looking over one's shoulder to reverse, but hurtling forward uncontrollably instead, in the process obliterating all of the rest of the RAY collection (esp that fugging Rolls/Toyota/shed thing), his house and if possible several improbably expensive JOANNA'S.

I think we should have an Autoshite whipround for that horrendous blue Hilux/Rolls thing, just so we can post it back to his house as a crushed cube afterwards.

Why does he keep relisting the Roller with different prices, cheapest I've seen it is at 2.2k, currently its 3k. Oh, and have you seen the roof he's had made for the yank convertible :roll: , I think its going to flap about a bit at speed, looks like the Topgear Espace convertible :shock:

Why does he keep relisting the Roller with different prices

Because he is crazy, totally crazy. But..with supposedly sane people like pogweasel about to bid on the shite, he just might find someone mad enough to buy something from him :lol:

Oh, and have you seen the roof he's had made for the yank convertible :roll: , I think its going to flap about a bit at speed, looks like the Topgear Espace convertible :shock:

Posted Image

Blimey, thats awful!

For the first time today I clicked on the auction - read about a third of it... Then lost the will to live and went downstairs to seek out some sharp items of cutlery.I deal with people on a daily basis like this - I should not be forced to listen / read to someone like this on my day off too.