Greetings from a Newbie---Pics of my Shite

RENOMAD

Loving the R15 with the Gordini wheels, it's peachy.And that 16, I think it's safe to say 95%+ of the membership of this site will love it. Its beautiful.You are indeed welcome. All you need now is some real grot......

Ooooh fuck, an early 16. And I'd just put on a clean pair of jeans. What a collection. I am deeply, deeply jealous. It's odd that, although we both have a number of unusual old Renaults, there's no duplication - I have a 6, a 12 estate, a 5 Automatic and a 9 Turbo. I'd trade 'em all, and probably one of my testicles, for that 16 though.

Gosh...such Renault loveliness :shock: Your 16TS is my dream Renault. Right age, right model and right colour. Beautiful in every way. I've wanted a nice 16TS for a long time but have somehow ended up with a 15TS instead. Not that I'm dissapointed though as the 15TS is great too, I just never expected to own one (well, two actually..I've got a TL too for spares). Those wheels look fantastic on yours. I'd like a set of those but they seem near on impossible to get hold of. I did get lucky and found a set of these (on the left) to fit my 15 in a skip at a scrap metal recyclers of all places! They need refurbishing but are at least straight and undamaged.

Posted Image

-Ed

i am also extremely jealous

i was going to get organised and transfer my collection of gallic treasures to photobucket for the renault lovers here to peruse

but now i am depressed :cry:

however i do have acess to a friends secret stash of renaults hiding in a barn so will reveal this one hiding in the corner (ask nicely and i may post more :) )

Posted Image