You Gooner love this!

bigstraight6

Totally tragic. I do not hold football in high esteem, and I think even less of "devoted fans. Presumably some sweaty, wobbly-tummed man who spunks all his available cash on GoonerTat - to folk like those: stop wasting your money, idiots - waste it on a yard full o'shite instead, far more satisfying.

People like this just create work, I`m always having to "disaffiliate" cars that come in part ex with horrendous football regalia like this all over them. Most annoying is having to stand a new set of reg. plates because there`s a team logo set into the ones that are on there. Why don`t they ever want to keep all this crap for the next car?

Totally tragic. I do not hold football in high esteem, and I think even less of "devoted fans. Presumably some sweaty, wobbly-tummed man who spunks all his available cash on GoonerTat - to folk like those: stop wasting your money, idiots - waste it on a yard full o'shite instead, far more satisfying.

Yup, couldn't put that any better myself.Why anyone would do that, irrespective of there allegance to some team whose players wouldn't so much as piss on them if they were on fire puzzles me.

Speak for yourself, I fookin love it when its the world cup, and the local paper has feature about a (usually rather overweight) 'wacky' footy lover who's decked his shit old mondeo out with a trillion eng-er-land logos, usually a picture of him sat on the bonnet too.'CAR-CRAZY SHANE'S ON THE BALL' would be a typical headline.

Speak for yourself, I fookin love it when its the world cup, and the local paper has feature about a (usually rather overweight) 'wacky' footy lover who's decked his shit old mondeo out with a trillion eng-er-land logos, usually a picture of him sat on the bonnet too.'CAR-CRAZY SHANE'S ON THE BALL' would be a typical headline.

Back in the day (not the last world cup, the one before in Japan) there was a car exactly like that permanently parked up for about a month outside the local shopping precinct (I live in 1960's new town hell) when I was still at school, I used to pass it everyday.Imagine the shonkiest cut and shut tenner at a backstreet auction White mondeo covered with red electrical tape in the shape of a St George cross over every panel with a big England Badge pasted on the bonnet. Hopefully I has been crushed by now and melted down for Washing machine parts.I love this one though. "I LUV ARSENAL SO MUCH I WISH TO SHOW THE WORLD MY UNDYING LOVE THROUGH THE ARTISTIC MEDIUM OF CHEAP STICKERTS ON A SMALL BASE MODEL DAIHATSU."

Its probably in the breaker`s yard 4 days later when it throws a driveshaft that`s been clattering for months, and will look really peculiar piled up with forklift holes through the side and the stickers beginning to peel off. The blue "racing" seat covers will still be there. For some reason wackily decorating cars seems to bring their lives to an abrupt end. Whether it`s a General Lee Nova or a rainbow pattern Fiat Panda, you see it once, possibly see it again, then you see it as part of a stack of cars at the breakers with it`s eyes missing and all the glass smashed, all within the week.