HELLO FROM A NEWBIE

aled

i have been reading this site for a few months now and quite enjoy reading your posts, i just thaught i would register and show you some of my cars.

the pug 205 gt and the tagora belong to a mate of mine and the mercedies280c belongs to a workmate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the white car is now sold and by next w/end i will be the proud owner of a 1975 datsun 100a with 40.000 on the clock

the cherry/100a will be here next sunday, comes with 2 brand new front wings the only problem is some shi**er has nicked the dizzy off it so i am looking for a dizzy before i can check the engine and transmission out.

the cherry/100a will be here next sunday, comes with 2 brand new front wings the only problem is some shi**er has nicked the dizzy off it so i am looking for a dizzy before i can check the engine and transmission out.

Will a 120Y dizzy fit?

More Tagora pics please - what's the story with this vehicle - is your mate going to restore it / use it / sell it (to one of us)?

don't know wot his plans are for it, will ask him and let u all know.

Will a 120Y dizzy fit?
don't know, will have to find out i think the blocks are roughly the same but the balance weights in the dizzy may be different weights.if you know any different please let me know

Welcome, newbie!KWN plate on that Talbot is local isn't it? My parents used to have a Hillman Minx that was PWN and a mate's dad had a gold Viva Estate (this was in the 70s when that kind of thing wasn't unusual) that was GWN.

yes gareth it is a swansea reg i live in llanelli where do you live?

Grew up in Neath, Llanelli is pretty exotic for me :) The only Talbot garage I can think of is Tommy Walters in Skewen, don't suppose there's any dealer stickers on there?

next time i go down the barn i will have a look and take more photos.the car is a 1 owner before my mate got it and has always been around the swansea area not sure but i think it was either the clydach or skewen areas.

Grew up in Neath, Llanelli is pretty exotic for me :)

The only Talbot garage I can think of is Tommy Walters in Skewen, don't suppose there's any dealer stickers on there?[/

spoke to andy last night and he said that it was the tommy walters demmo car and was sold to a doctor from clydach when it was about 6 mths old, who was the person that andy baught it off, anyway andy said it might be for sale. i will get more photos when i get a chance

cheers -aled