Nigerian fortune????

Albert Ross

Anybody want to win some Nigerian money??I received this"beautifully written" email recently.0From the FMF, Federal Ministry of FinanceNo 12 edidi lane Idumota LagosHonourable Minister of Finance, DR USMAN SHAMSUDEENApproved by the Nigerian Governmenthttp://www.fmf.gov.ng/portal/ ... p?link=hmf Attention please: This is to officially inform you that, The Nigerian Government has arised from their sleep all through this years of internet terrorism and scams, We have verified presently on my desk that so many Nigerians have been in part of sending fradulent messages to some united state citizens of to the citizens of other countries worldwide which i can not mention the names, But if you receive this message from my desk, you should be aware that your country have been suffering from Nigerian Scam and this is going to be put to an end soon. The New Nigerian President, ALhaji Umaru Yar Adua, has set up a new crime fighting team to help in fighting the internet wizards that has turned out to be criminals, We receive report everyday here in our office and we have tried our best in rewarding and notifying some Countries about the scam and have warned them not to respond to any such email like, Inheritance of Next of Kin worth $14million, Winning in a Lottery, $15million usd to be claimed in a bank, All this are scams and please whenever you receive any such message, You have to report it here in our office, and delete the message. Now, the Nigerian Government have set out a means of rewarding each countries as that has been a meeting held by some of the countries president involved, So if you are lucky to receive this message, Please read carefully and follow instructions, Do not delete as the message is coming from my desk, As you will be part of the people to receive $920,000. This ATM cards are being sent out yearly, 225 ATM card to be precised, The Nigerian Government arranged this means because of the scam going on in Nigeria, The United states Government and the Government of some other countries have layed their complain to the Nigerian Government about this scam going on between Nigerian and some white countries, So the Nigerian Government has putten all effort to make sure that this scam in the Nigeria is eradicated, But all effort proved abortive, The scambites are no where to be found as i believe they are hiding in a dark place where not even scientist can reveal. So the Nigerian Government now organized the means of rewarding the each country involved with 225 ATM credited with $920,000 and held a random draw here in my office with email addresses, So anyone who received my first message is entitled to receive an ATM card from my office, The Nigerian Government is in charge of paying for all documents that will be used in shipping down your ATM card, While you will be in charge of your shipping fee, Thats how it is been done here. Yesterday i have requested for my secretary to visit all the courier companies we have here in Nigeria to inquire their cost of delivery and she came back with her results. That i will write out after your correspondence. You should know this, If you are interested to receive your ATM card which will be credited with $920,000 united states dollars before it is been sent to you direct to your doorstep through any courier service of your choice, Kindly get back to me with the following informations below so i can startarrangement on how your Atm Card will be shipped to you (1) Your Full Name(2) Full residential address(3) Phone And Fax Number(4) Occupation(5) Age (6) A scan copy of your drivers lincence or international passport This message is supported by the Nigerian Government, After you might have started making use of your ATM card, you can reward my firm one way or the other you knows best. Congratulations. From the FMF, Federal Ministry of FinanceDR USMAN SHAMSUDEEN