My "New" Futureshite

Cheggers

I have a secret thing for these wierd niche models. Not shite in the least though, file under 'moderately useful' along with the latest 4x4 panda.

This however goes down as shite in my eyes - considering the limited budget and wind down of the company, the engineers and designers did a magnificent job.

Posted Image

Whats funny about the Streetwise is, despite all the press blather about it being an answer to a question nobody asked, VW and Citroen both brought out a similar model (Polo Dune & C3 something) within a year.Given what I've read about the management, I'm amazed the engineers and designers got anything achieved at MG Rover towards the end! The MD (not one of the Phoenix boys) drove a Cayenne, which says a lot tbh.

Some nice touches inside if I recall - if the driver wants to lower the rear windows, doesn't he/she need to fumble about under the steering wheel just above the right knee? Definitely a bit of Peugeot 604 ergonomic ideology there.Shite in the most complimentary manner

RW: I did look there, but I got it from a place in Sandhurst (Castle Motors). Lots of futureshite on offer!!Milford: Nope, 2.0 petrol. I did look at a diesel but just TOO slow. Same guy had an absolutely mental 3.0 V6 Diesel Vel Satis :D