Shite back and sides sir?

Spottedlaurel

Thought this was too good to await my next Spotted's Spottings update:

Posted Image

Seen several times just outside Thetford on the A11, a visit to dispose of some asbestos sheets to the grimmest industrial estate in Norfolk on a foul day at least had the upside of letting me finally photograph it. Ex-library wagon?

Thought this was too good to await my next Spotted's Spottings update:

Posted Image

Seen several times just outside Thetford on the A11, a visit to dispose of some asbestos sheets to the grimmest industrial estate in Norfolk on a foul day at least had the upside of letting me finally photograph it. Ex-library wagon?

Extra shite points for being a petrol one :shock: Sure it must be more than 300cc though :roll:

The vehicle details for NAA 903P are:

Date of Liability 01 08 2008

Date of First Registration 02 09 1975

Year of Manufacture 1975

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 300CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour BLUE

Vehicle Type Approval null

Thought this was too good to await my next Spotted's Spottings update:Seen several times just outside Thetford on the A11, a visit to dispose of some asbestos sheets to the grimmest industrial estate in Norfolk on a foul day at least had the upside of letting me finally photograph it. Ex-library wagon?

All industrial estates and retail parks are grim and they all seem to suffer worse weather than everywhere else.Great spot, can you imagine getting a haircut in that on a blustery day? :shock:

Great, I can just see the barber discreetly enquiring 'and something for the weekend sir?' as he holds up the mirror so you can approve the finished haircut from all angles :) Quickly dons anorak. Yes that could well be an ex-library van or possibly even a mobile shop, and from the position of the front axle it looks as if it could have been built on a Bedford SB bus chassis. :)

Top spot SL! I hope it has those faded 1980's Black & White photos of people with mullets etc that you sometimes see in dodgy barbershop windows.Although it's been a long time since I've had to go to a barbershop - for different reasons to you, of course. Being married to a hairdresser and thus having access to the clippers to give myself a regular "No.1 Phil Mitchell look" helps.

I honestly can't remember, nothing fancy otherwise it would have stuck in my mind. I'm a hgv driver and at the time was on loads of nights out, me hair was scruffy, needed a trim, £4 later and it was done! In and out in about 5 minutes.I can give you a full description of most the snack bars down the A11 though :roll: