Office Stationery Shite Shocker

ChinaTom

Lord knows why - the number plate is specific enough to declare it an 'E' spec.

Posted Image

Horizon is a common Chinese phrase to market stuff, and a very famous subject for folk songs (who doesn't like a bit of Teng Ger's "Tian Tang", which of course means heaven, but in the sense that it is in fact on your own horizon should you choose to pursue it - O the joys of the chinese language).

Nah, this is a fluke - a "clipart moment". I also like the "not sealed but folded" reassurance too.

I don't need an explanation anyway - their marketing is spot on. I shall now write to their CEO and offer to pay double the price if they stick a Tagora on it instead. Or a Honda Quintet.

This reminds me to get myself and my camera over to the sales office for the apartments I am now in. They have a corny cheesy plastic model of the whole project - lakes, swimming pools, etc etc. They use little plastic non-scale models of cars to demonstrate the roads. I distinctly recall chuckling at the Bagheera, the Renault 16's, the giant Lotus Europa, and the Skoda 1000MB that were mixing it with the plastic Rollers, Lexae and Audi A6's. They can't see beyond "it's a car".

The Horizon E people have a spot of bother with the plural of Photo, don't they? (Same as Dan Quayle's with his Potatoe). And wasn't it Alan Partridge who said 'Or Lexae as we Lexus drivers say.' ? Please post pictures of those models C.T.!

Lexus Lexus Lexus Lexorum Lexiis Lexiis

Toyota Toyota Toyotis Toyotorum Toyotis Toyotis

Datsun Datses Datset Datsorum Datsis Datsit

Love the J-Latin declensions :lol:

Nearly didn't post them, thinking they were a bit David Cameron [q.v. http://autoshite.commlm/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2810].How about:Mitsubushi Mitsubushi Mitsubushis Mitsubishorum Mitsubushees MitsubusheesLotus Lotus Lotus Lotorum Lotiis LotiisKia* Kia Kia Krap Krap Krap*That will always be KILLED IN ACTION to me; not a good name for a motor vehicle, is it?