Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Nice surprise at Tesco's....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Baz

Baz

• Full Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationThe edge of The Broads....Norfolk.

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:16 PM

I've never been much of a spotter, but with the demise of my spotting thread in the recent "purge", combined with the fact that S.L. captures half the Shite in the area, and Wuvvum OWNS the other half, I've decided just to occasionally give anything worthwhile it's own thread....Here we go then, with a welcome sighting in Tesco's car park this morning....

Posted Image

Posted Image

....A very nice 120Y in my favourite colour....Not perfect by any means, but on the whole very tidy and solid looking....Nice to see! 8)

This particular Tesco's car park seems to attract a fair bit of Shite....Recently, I've seen a beautiful (well, it's all in the eye of the beholder, innit?) pale blue pov-spec Hyundai Stellar, a Honda Quintet, Renault 25, and Lada Niva there....Hence the camera today! :roll:
2005 Honda Accord 2.2i-CTDi Executive Tourer....Not Shite, but splendid nonetheless!
2006 Hyundai Getz 1.5 CRTD CDX 3-Door....More fun than you'd think!

#2 OFFLINE   mk2_craig

mk2_craig

• Full Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • LocationIT'S CLEAN THE PLATES HAVE BEEN CHANGED THAT'LL BE $7438.

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

Compare with the one I saw in Chatham last year - a car I also considered deserving of its own thread, now sadly lost in the bowels of the Net...
Posted Image

1984 Ford Fiesta XR2 - Devaluing the neighbourhood since 2008

Nottinghamshite
Channel Island Cack
Everywhere Else

#3 OFFLINE   CortinaDave

CortinaDave

• Full Members
  • 2,941 posts
  • Locationfloating somewhere between Fife and Aberdeen

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

What a stunna... spoilt only by the recent looking radio station sticker. A period one would have been much betterMy local station used to do front windscreen sunstrips - "Radio Forth 194" oh how fantastically tacky that would look now.

Current Shite:

79 T Ford Cortina 2.0S

04 54 MG ZS 1.6 "Entry"

#4 OFFLINE   Spottedlaurel

Spottedlaurel

• Full Members
  • 3,085 posts
  • LocationNorfolk

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:41 PM

Wow, top marks Baz! That's a new one to me, just goes to show what's still lurking out there right under our noses.That one looks in pretty good nick too.

1973 Datsun 1200 B110 2dr; 1980 Laurel 2.4 C230; 1988 Sunny 1.6 LX N13
1992 Camry 2.2GL project car (still on hold); 1993 Camry Estate 2.2GL (was daily driver, written-off and awaiting repair)
1996 Lexus LS400

And a couple of modern Toyotas.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

In case mine was "lost in the purge"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I had a few of these in the early 90's and apart from rusting near the rear spring hangers/inner wing by the steering box I cant fault them.

#6 OFFLINE   Pillock

Pillock

It's true.

• Full Members
  • 11,315 posts
  • LocationMassive Wang.

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

Love the "made out of dented foil cases from the bottom of a Mister Kipling Individual Bakewell Tart" wheeltrims on that yella one... seem them before and I swear no two trims have exactly the same pattern on....

#7 OFFLINE   Mash

Mash

• Full Members
  • 2,444 posts
  • Location1985

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

This particular Tesco's car park seems to attract a fair bit of Shite....Recently, I've seen a beautiful (well, it's all in the eye of the beholder, innit?) pale blue pov-spec Hyundai Stellar, a Honda Quintet, Renault 25, and Lada Niva there....Hence the camera today! :roll:

I need pics of the Quintet!!!

Actually I thought I recognised the 120Y but it was a different one - similar number though.

Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   Mr Lobster

Mr Lobster

• Full Members
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationSomewhere.

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:55 PM

That is rather nice. Not seen one in years....However, I would rather like Tescos to start stocking Finest Scoth Eggs again. Now THAT would be a nice surprise :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users