eBay Tagora...

pogweasel

Pog's been suspiciously quiet on the matter. D'you reckon he rocked up up there at 3 in the morning and did a deal :D

If only. I am now BASTARD PISSED OFF. Last night I had a long think about the Tagora, decided it was really worth doing, sod paying the bills :wink: Lubed up a nice greasy snipe via goofbay ready to pounce in the last seconds and piss on everyone elses chips. Today I have worked like a trooper, minimal skiving happy in the knowledge things were coming together. Came in after 9 hrs on site to find the bastard has pulled it. What a penis-breathed minge-shoveller. I'll chase it so see what did happen though. When the tears have ebbed from my face. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, that was my reasoning behind the contribution. I was hoping that I might be allowed to swap the Jag for it one weekend a year or something. If Pog manages to work a miracle with the seller, I might chuck in another 50 to help with transportation.Fact is, this forum needs a Tagora - having a Charmant is pretty stunning, but a Tagora would take things to a whole new level.Until Mr Bx posts up a Tredia in the Faroe Islands or something...

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't there be room in there for a 2.7D engine from a rear-ended S Type or something? What would fit into a Tagora? Given better geographical circumstances I'd be hunting for a DeLorean (is that right?) to whip the engine out to fill the space under the bonnet on the car I'd just trailered home... Phuq. :twisted:

What has gone on here? Has the guy pulled the engine out of the same Tagora that he pulled from ebay?(Yes this Tagora has brought me out of the woodwork - I know I don`t post much on here but I`m always on here lurking - I just find that when I see a thread that is of interest to me someone has already said exactly what I would have said)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TALBOT-TAGORA-GL- ... dZViewItem"GOLD COLOUR RUST/WEATHER DETERIORATION ON 2 DOOR PANELS AND BONNET UNDERSIDES. DRIVERS HANDLE CEASED UP AND WING MIRROR GONE. IN GOOD CONDITION OTHERWISE FOR ITS AGE. PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. WOULD SUIT PERSON WITH INTEREST IN RESTORING CLASSIC VEHICLES OR FOR SPARES. "I put this on the EBay thread too, but know that it belongs here.Now, we have an active whip-round - we must have a willing backstreet mechanicker here somewhere.Someone at least request the photos - hardly anyone on Ebay responds to me due to my location.