I was sad to see...

AXrescuer

He can go and have a good sleep now then.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzz..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(Approx Z count = 600)

Initially, I could only see S500 reasons not to look at this thread, but upon further reflection, I gradually increased this figure to S600, S800 and eventually S2000.

I've a funny story to tell about the World Cup. I used to know a lovely old couple, Cedric and Silvia were their names I think; Cedric was a right old Trooper, he used to play the Alto sax. Anyway, they had a young lad who was a bit of a Starlet, Swift as a Colt he was down the wings. Rumour had it he was going to sign for their local team the Bluebirds but he turned them down as he couldn't understand the coach's Accent. Eventually became a Legend at the New York Cosmos. You can imagine the Pride they felt, having Mentored their young kid through all this. Well, sadly it was only a Prelude to disaster. The lad lost his way, lost his Cherry to a rough neighbourhood girl, got into drink and drugs and was Accordingly jailed. Last I heard he was delivering Piazzas in an old Acty van. What a Charade!

The Japs deserve Applause after a great world cup and football scouts found it great Fourtracking young Starlets. Their team has been praised for their polite humble manor but as we know Charman't everything. A much Celica performance was required and it truth this was just Pony. The Charade continued when the Jap coach was sent to the Stanza after constantly stepping onto the pitch, "You cant Tredia" said the official on Patrol, before a Swift exit. "Cordia!" said a watching Cockney, "This'll have a Domino effect I can only get 121 odds on a defeat" So as the Japs were Shuttled away maybe their Legacy will live on....

:roll:

Back on topic....

As AXRescuer points out - he's a great player and he deserves a civic* reception at home. If a UK Premier League team could add his boot** it would be a triumph - he'd win great acclaim.

( * and ** - you try and work 'Ballade' into it then! :? )

'Ballade' into it then! :? )

His close control skills were unbelievable, it was like there was some sort off ball-ade attached to his foot

Coke is launching a leather flavoured soft drink to celebrate the world cup called Ballade