Film shite.

Timewaster

Went to the flix last night for the first time in ages, saw The Bank Job.Set in London 1970 and based on a true story.Great film, (a bit more voilent than I expected in places - but then I am a grade A wuss).Main character starts out as a dodgy car dealer, and there is loads of P6 Rovers, Triumph 2000's and Police XJ6's flying about, the mob turn up in a Mk 3 Zephyr (I think) and smash a Ford 100E and a Austin Healey 100 before making off with an E-type.Predictably, the bank job gang make their escape in one of two unfeasably imaculate Mk1 Transits, the girl has a Cooper S (although its clearly a MK3 on a "G" :roll: ) and another gang member has a stack light Merc. of some description.For me the shitiest moment is when the Law leap out of a jam sandwich XJ6 and there is a full screen close up of the door slamming behind them - you can see the filler in the bottom of the door!Mind you, thats probably pretty accurate for an "eighteen month old" Mk1 XJ6.Details here: www.bankjobmovie.co.ukDefinatley one to watch!