Diesel dog

bigstraight6

Well, my 54 plate Avensizzzz oil belcher company hack is playing up a treat at the moment, I've had weeks of poor cold starting and stalling during the first few miles after, usually at a busy junction and then being an absolute swine to restart :roll: Oh, and more smoke than a Trabant :lol: Sounds like a case of over fueling :wink: Earlier this week, my friendly local Toyota dealer confirmed my thoughts and diagnosed kippered injectors, which is even worse taking into account the car had the same problem back in Nov 05 and had replacement injectors, indeed, while I was at the dealers another service receptionist was on the phone to a customer advising that his cars injectors were knackered and needed replacing to the tune of about £1500 :roll: Modern motors, who needs 'em!

dealer confirmed kippered injectors,the tune of about £1500 :roll:

Our company has a fleet of Vauxhall Movano vans which has the same problem. The answer off 2 different main dealers?? "They all do that sir" :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it finally gave up today and expired, the RAC patrolman couldn't get it to start either, and the company I work for are not to keen on spending out on a new set of injectors as the car is up for replacement at the end of the year, so back to head office it goes, fate unknown after nearly 3 years and 112,000 miles together....

Posted Image