Tayne

Hey Racefans!

Come to Burnley for the firstever Burnley GP. See Bernie Ecclestone on the steps of Padiham Town Hall. Actually no, don't. You wouldn't want to :roll:

Posted Image

Apologies for big whitepace - quick and dirty MS Paint effort...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... 2&t=h&z=14

Avoided the obvious "circuit" because they've taken the fun bits out, like the tight hairpin right outside the church that throws you off-camber and will get you understeering into the indian takeaway.

Temped to do a run of it.... might need tweaking, the east side has quite a few traffic lights.

Posted Image

Here's mine, it's the DunhamBroadheathWestTimperleyOldfieldLaneRing, or 'DbwtolRing' for short.

It has everything a shiteist could want - there's some slow bends, a pub and a hump back bridge through Dunham Town, some crazy fast sleepers where I lost the back end of my C4, a long straight taking you into Broadheath, the utter abject misery of the A56 (Halfords on one's left), finishing with the oldest road in Altrincham (single track) and a real ale brewery to cap things off.

If I can get a camera mount on the Amazon I might give it a crack. Will take me half an hour like, and the picture might get a bit bouncy from the shagged dampers, but it might be a giggle. Don't know what the round trip distance is either - I'd have to set the mileometer on the C4 and give it a go. I doubt it's more than 10 miles.

Fookin ell. I know I am new round these parts and dont really know you. BUT You never fail to make me laugh. PMSL, LMAO etc. :lol::lol::lol:

Agree'd

I'm not an "old timer" here, but you will discover there are many crazy and funny people on here, not to mention ...

Pog'

Watanabe

Mr_Bollox

and our grumpy Milf' :lol:

There are other people too, but you will find out :wink: