Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

No, no, not another ...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,421 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

it's him again ...http://cgi.ebay.co.u...dll? ... &otn=4It is also a conversion from a saloon with all the usual weaknesses of door locks as happens on these when made convertible from a salloom.I would like £3000 for the car though I wont get it The paint has deterorated due to left out and will want that and carpet and probably some washer fluid or something for MOT.

#2 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,421 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

Question & Answer Answered On Q: Do you do stand up as well, if so I can get u some bookings. 25-Feb-08 A: If I gave t'you th car and the bits to put on, you'd have them the right way round but by the time you came to join them together you'd the get the BIll. That where I nearly gave up myself. Unfortunately my father knew nothing of this as he was in London when I was building it. People buy one good car whther its a Kia or from IKea; then they get bored. You will never be bored if you spend just £850 of your total wealth on this unique concoction of Triumph over humanity - most people get out the way when they ear it - look at the axhausts and hear the wheelspin. If I did stand up it wouldnt be as much fun - this was I can watch you die slowly how slowly is how much you bid - it wont worry me Im born again away I cried so much Q: If you don't sell the car again, i'd be interested in the steering wheel in exchange plus cash for a 13" sports wheel? Chris 23-Feb-08 A: CHrist thanks for your question we thought eMail never had any humour I have a buyer for the steering wheel , boss can. you manage with the Monterey Rim mate let me know and well get you the fight

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

The pictures are superb, a fantastic glimpse into his yard! Le Baron, Merc, Daimler, Rolls Royce Deathtrap - all the boys are here!

#4 Guest_greenvanman_*

Guest_greenvanman_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:09 PM

Posted Image

Is there any part of that car that doesn't only fit where it touches?

#5 OFFLINE   Richard

Richard

• Full Members
  • 10,176 posts
  • LocationScarfolk

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

It's an absolute shitter, the kind of car that would be fun if you got it for a couple of hundred. I'm not au fait with current prices but I'd have thought you could get a pretty tidy example for the £3k he's dreaming about.

#6 OFFLINE   Marty

Marty

• Full Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationFutureshiteville - Blackpool

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:12 PM

Until my father became difficult to manage, I used the car fairly irregularly until about about two years ago and its beauty is the fact might of the acceleration and the rear seats and convertible obviously.

What, he wasn't always difficult?

#7 ONLINE   outlaw118

outlaw118

• Full Members
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationKipping in a layby by the A128

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

Nee-naw nee-naw nee-naw!!! Hello we're the Ambulance service, what appears to be the problem???I'm as mad as a badger with a hat on.Yes, you are.

2004 Alfa Romeo 156 JTD Sportwagon - Much Lovliness

1985 Ford Capri 2.0 - Baby - Sulking - Broken

2012 Vauxhall Combo 1.3 Dizzle - Workshite

2012 Kia Rio - Mills -o- matic SWMBO

2000 Peugeot 306 Meridian - Stepdaughtershite

2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec - Stepsonshite - 

2009 Citroen Xsara Picasso - Stepdaughter-in-law Familybus

#8 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:19 PM

lololololol.I think my last offer on the trummy was about £500. Going on these latest pics, I think even that was generous. I am pleased to still be hi bidda on his Jag though. **excitement**

#9 OFFLINE   Ratdat

Ratdat

• Full Members
  • 2,770 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:28 PM

Is there any part of that car that doesn't only fit where it touches?

I used to work on Truimphs for a living and from what I saw the vast majority of Heralds and Vitesses are like that!

#10 OFFLINE   Marty

Marty

• Full Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationFutureshiteville - Blackpool

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:33 PM

A mate at college had a Herald he unbolted the roof on (or is that off) one summer - with 4 of us in the car it bent in the middle - I think that was it for the car - fooked. Far better to take an angle grinder to an Allegro roof I think..... :twisted:

#11 OFFLINE   The Reverend Bluejeans

The Reverend Bluejeans

BOLLOCKS

• Full Members
  • 4,364 posts
  • LocationSpouting Baseless Ad Hominem.

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:14 PM

For £100 that would make an effective boat anchor - it would sink instantly. I cannot however think of another use for such a dreadful heap of shit.

RED SKY AT NIGHT..............TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE BE SHITE.

MASTER RACE MOTORS.

1989 F BMW 730i. Prestigious shite.
1995 M BMW 318Ti Sport Compact. Sporty Shite.

1999 S BMW E36 318i Touring. Daily shite.

2007 57 BMW E90 318i - modern complex shite.

#12 OFFLINE   Justin Case

Justin Case

• Full Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:48 PM

'Usual door problems sticking have to slam etc, due to usual chassis having taken on the form of a banana' :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users