Griffin's Head Meet, Papplewick 5/5/2010

Gompo

Went to this for the first time, it was the first meet of the year there but has been going for a few years I believe. Not a lot of shite but some nice cars nonetheless. I did my normal thing of taking pics and not really talking to anyone. Heres the results:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought'd check something..

Posted Image

Yep, it was the same on both sides.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought it deserved a little reward:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was possiblyy my favourite car of the evening:

Posted Image

Posted Image

V8, so worth it I thought..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought this could have been one of those 4x4 Sherpa's used by the utility places.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If that Cavalier is as good as it looks then its pretty cheap I'd have thought. Quite liking the red 924 - lose the white stripe but keep the white wheels and Porsche sticker and I reckon I'd be happy with that.Looks a nice show that though.

I meant the blue and white one with number 7 on the side. ....

Bog standard MGB under the hard skin, DVLA says it's still a 1798cc engine in there. :( VEHICLE ENQUIRY The enquiry is completeThe vehicle details for ANT 509L are:Date of Liability 01 05 2011Date of First Registration 04 08 1972Year of Manufacture 1972Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1798CCCO2 Emissions Not AvailableFuel Type PetrolExport Marker Not ApplicableVehicle Status Licence Not DueVehicle Colour BLUE

Dunno what this idiot was doing there:

Maybe from Junction 27 'Fast and Furious' lot, actually suprised this meet up was allowed, or attracted the police to issue some sort of ASBO - there's been no end of trouble in the area with chav racers, and thought if one of the locals seen a group of cars in the field, thought it was going to be another burn up on the Hucknall by-pass. Still a nice little meet up.

Dunno what this idiot was doing there:

Maybe from Junction 27 'Fast and Furious' lot, actually suprised this meet up was allowed, or attracted the police to issue some sort of ASBO - there's been no end of trouble in the area with chav racers, and thought if one of the locals seen a group of cars in the field, thought it was going to be another burn up on the Hucknall by-pass. Still a nice little meet up.
The Honda Integra is mine.. :)