Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

1983 205 GL up for grabs!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 OFFLINE   The Reverend Bluejeans

The Reverend Bluejeans

BOLLOCKS

• Full Members
  • 4,350 posts
  • LocationSpouting Baseless Ad Hominem.

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:47 AM

Im so glad rthat was saved - there can't be many 25 year old 205's left. And the 205 is a bit of a classic now. Great car to drive, last of the proper Pugs. :D

RED SKY AT NIGHT..............TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE BE SHITE.

MASTER RACE MOTORS.

1989 F BMW 730i. Prestigious shite.
1995 M BMW 318Ti Sport Compact. Sporty Shite.

1999 S BMW E36 318i Touring. Daily shite.

2007 57 BMW E90 318i - modern complex shite.

#32 OFFLINE   reallyloud

reallyloud

• Full Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThe Jasmin Allen estate

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:00 AM

The others; Panda, Ritmo & R14 are all low spec cars but my Fiesta Si was only behind the Ghia & the XR2 in the pecking order, yet a blanked off plate was where the ciggy lighter should have been - what gives?!!

My Panda doesn't have a snout lighter as standard neither - I guess its all to do with stopping people from smoking.

#33 OFFLINE   MrRegieRitmo

MrRegieRitmo

• Full Members
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationS Coast England

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

The others; Panda, Ritmo & R14 are all low spec cars but my Fiesta Si was only behind the Ghia & the XR2 in the pecking order, yet a blanked off plate was where the ciggy lighter should have been - what gives?!!

My Panda doesn't have a snout lighter as standard neither - I guess its all to do with stopping people from smoking.

Well personally I'm 100% anti smoking but a cigarette lighter is useful for a whole lot more than lighting up. It's the only means of operating a whole host of in car gadgets! :wink:

#34 OFFLINE   Marty

Marty

• Full Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationFutureshiteville - Blackpool

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:27 PM

Well personally I'm 100% anti smoking but a cigarette lighter is useful for a whole lot more than lighting up. It's the only means of operating a whole host of in car gadgets! :wink:

The wiring was there in all of my povvo spec Festers for a lighter - just buy one from the aftermarket shop or even from Fraud (about a tenner I think). The BX comes with an additional power socket in the rear, but its a odd shape one - now replaced with a normal Ciggy lighter type socket. I thought most new cars now come with a "power pack" as standard (ie - lighter socket with cover, but no inner bit and coin tray where the fag ash tray would go), and you have to specify if you want the "smokers pack" (to wit they charge you £100 for the inner bit for the fag lighter socket).

#35 OFFLINE   mk2_craig

mk2_craig

• Full Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • LocationIT'S CLEAN THE PLATES HAVE BEEN CHANGED THAT'LL BE $7438.

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:42 PM

Ironically you state how basic the car is by only having a cigarette lighter, but I'm now on my 5th car (the Alfa) and it's the first one to have a bleeding cigarette lighter! The others; Panda, Ritmo & R14 are all low spec cars but my Fiesta Si was only behind the Ghia & the XR2 in the pecking order, yet a blanked off plate was where the ciggy lighter should have been - what gives?!! :?

I'm almost certain that the Fiesta Si should have had a lighter - sounds like an owner "downgrade" to me!!

1984 Ford Fiesta XR2 - Devaluing the neighbourhood since 2008

Nottinghamshite
Channel Island Cack
Everywhere Else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users