Stretched Shite

What a heap of jizz.I would love to set up a website called 'Wankers in Limos' whereby you photograph people in these things when they are leaning out of the window tyring to get eyeballed by the old boys coming out the pub, you would then post the photos up on the interweb so folk could take the piss, much like barryboys but with halfwits in pikey limos rather than barried up turdbox Corsas.

I would love to set up a website called 'Wankers in Limos' whereby you photograph people in these things when they are leaning out of the window tyring to get eyeballed by the old boys coming out the pub, you would then post the photos up on the interweb so folk could take the piss, much like barryboys but with halfwits in pikey limos rather than barried up turdbox Corsas.

Sign me up! Although if you pointed cameras at them, that would surely make the situation much worse."That handsome young lad is taking photos of us in our rented limo, he must fancy us and think we're so cool, let's try to make him go dancing with us"

The Corvair..Drove a customers monza 4dr when it was fairly new.I remember that I was impressed by the drive and thought that he hoo-ha about it was off the mark. it was only a suburban drive so no speed involved.p.s. another customer had two cars..Facel Vega Excellence and a FacelliaThey were fairly new then too (late 60's).NIIICE