300 burning hole in pocket.- time to put this to bed...

pandamonium

The 'llox has a point - I'd jump at a chance to buy that (but i've not got 300 pebbles, let alone spare pounds) and 6 hours ain't too bad. It's rare, you're not going to lose anything on it and it's as brown as you'll ever need.Think of it as an adventure :)

Make the effort, you only have to go once! I've been up for longer than that today and all I've done is have a bacon sarnie and play Sim City 4.You could make it into a fun day out! There's nothing more exciting than pottering along the motorway in an unfamiliar car at 55mph, humming to yourself because the radio/aerial is broken/missing. Stop at a service station! Buy a Toffee Crisp! Eat it whilst leaning against the car, staring into the middle distance. Sit in your new motor and think to yourself how cool you truly are. You're like Steve McQueen, except in an old brown Lancer with a hideous chrome steering wheel.

Here you go Panda man, get a bit of bavarian style in your life.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E30-316-WHITE ... 0210192196

Taxed till april, MoT to August, plus I reckon you'd get enough change from your £300 for a curry for you and yer lass.

And it's only an hour up the M11. Get to it!

(PS: Carb model is not very fast. Not GR8 4 DRIFTN.)

Having driven it, I can say that S.L's Accord is a LOT of car for the money! 8)

Pog's suggested E30 would also be a good choice though....Hmmm, decisions, decisions! :D

You shouldn't let distance put You off though....Some great fun can be had on Shite collection missions: In the past twelve months I've done a few....The will it/won't it? of Wuvvum's Rayton Fissore, all the way back from Newark while pissing coolant, and the superb little microcar museum that S.L and I found on the way home with my R9 being particular highlights! :D

Think of it as an adventure....But take out AA/RAC cover just in case! :wink:

I'd really love that Accord of SL's, but it's a 400 plus mile round trip from me, I have 3 cars already, I don't have a job and I can't get my better half to see the attraction.If it was round the corner it would be on my drive by now I think....and I can't believe no-one has bought it already.

I'd really love that Accord of SL's, but it's a 400 plus mile round trip from me, I have 3 cars already, I don't have a job and I can't get my better half to see the attraction.If it was round the corner it would be on my drive by now I think....and I can't believe no-one has bought it already.

Actually I've kind of decided I'd like it after all....ticks all the right boxesHopefully off to have a look :wink: PM on OJC, SL

Hope you get it, it's a really nice car. The interior is a fantastic place to be - from new it cost considerably more than the Charmant and boy does it show. Sodding cruise control!!

Posted Image

Think of the street cred!

My wife has said I can spend 300 on a car. She's likely to change her mine in the blink of an eye, so any suggestions, links etc would be appreciated.

Must be

MOT at least 6 mths.

Tax at least til March

Less than 1.8

Shite preferably!!!!

There is a lot of shite out there to be enjoyed, it seems. I'm considering the Mazda 929 on RR as its closer to me.

The only 929 I can see on Retro Rides is a £650 2.8 V6 Auto estate! :?:

Is anyone else confused?? :?