Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

FAO Mr Welfare RWD Rare Vauxhall/Opel frenzy!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   stoterstangen90

stoterstangen90

• Full Members
  • 458 posts
  • LocationZaagcity

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:16 PM

Sad to say -she has to go.http://i204.photobuc...baystuff010.jpg2 reasons:- Its not the drive I remembered -if I'm truthful. It didnt inspire me in the 50 (ish) miles I've covered -and that means it wouldnt get used. Cant find anything really wrong with it -runs Ok -sounds right -just doesnt do it for me. Saab man -I guess,And -perhaps more important,SWMBO went ballistic when she discovered whats bought, bidded or in the process of acquisition -so in the interests of marital harmony -a few sacrificies have to be made.So -before I send it t'Bay -anyone interested? 87000mls -prob genuine. I owner before me (V5c in my name). Little history but it does feel right. Had new dampers and a change of rims - needs archs and door bottoms tidying (although I think they'll MOT), back box needs MIGing or replacing -not crawled under to check. Interior fab, elecs all work inc 80's Pioneer radio/cassette and 4 speakers -with seperate front/rear fader.A rare beast needs a new home. Plenty of pics if anyone's interested?

Do you want to swop it for a Left hand drive Morris Marina 1800TC? 8)
Mooie lamp overigens

Posted Image

#62 OFFLINE   nigel bickle

nigel bickle

• Full Members
  • 3,438 posts
  • Locationnear to Liege

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:00 PM

Nice offer thanks but its got to be 'seen' to be sold. I've a Fiat 1100r, 1100d, 850, Isuzu Bellet and poss a Fiat 124 heading this way -and she's finally snapped.Its understandable -right now there are 14 outside and another 8 close by (sidestreets).Cheers though

#63 OFFLINE   stoterstangen90

stoterstangen90

• Full Members
  • 458 posts
  • LocationZaagcity

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:03 PM

Nice offer thanks but its got to be 'seen' to be sold. I've a Fiat 1100r, 1100d, 850, Isuzu Bellet and poss a Fiat 124 heading this way -and she's finally snapped.Its understandable -right now there are 14 outside and another 8 close by (sidestreets).Cheers though

I can imagine that.
Mooie lamp overigens

Posted Image

#64 OFFLINE   MrRegieRitmo

MrRegieRitmo

• Full Members
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationS Coast England

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:14 PM

I can imagine that.

I don't need to :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users