Nutter. Absolute nutter.

Adrian_pt

This review of "Tipping the Velvet" ... wow. I keep thinking there's something there which is the key to all human knowledge, and it's eluding me...Once I met a girl c14 who looked like a boy. Parted hair her twinkling blue velvet in each brushed eyelashed eye was before or after the parting of her mother? Hard deceased. Her name??-Louise. Her face clear day. "Is Kitty?". Be was her brother's "post-burial" meeting with me was more.deliberated, damn it, this her 'protection' than of bland any use. Laced frontespiece of this DVD itself TIPPING THE VELVET shows Kitty facial cheek curve boy as girl. In same same frontal caption sitting next to her I think to her left is Nan. It's not your nanny, your mother's mother or the hoar downstairs. Verility exoecting this wom& Diana Rigg to the avengement of male-dominated fifties society, bowler hat and umbrella by "The Avengers" Diana. If Nan's actress skills just always avoid life as we know it, she wants that. Nineteenth century England in which this is cast, acting innocence was grey liberalism. These women WILL happen. The face on Kitty atunes early on stage suave placid womanly voice "a rose in my heart for you"she man Oscar Wilde once said (or I wonder, someone else, O man-of-life about the fact we do something to each other. If merely love, turned to hate? Was it that we kill something in the one we love somehow? For: A Picture of Dorian Gray (or Grey? (Wilde) - curious love has grey). Some do it with a kiss, some with the sword. Dunkirk saw the sword after Whitstables music hall days. 1940, Man or woman a life later given a country. Perhaps for woman June 6th 2006 - D Day 1944. I bought the TIPPING THE VELVET and I sit on velvet, grey velvet when I drive for the decision rather to find hope as love which bears no other name. Tender lambent thighs of fire of none other than this two capture to reap what sows, chasten anticipation they hold back perhaps for the camera?- never. Even though this age before photography they hold back for something else we haven't got. A few directors truly call Brits I wonder what slums anymore. Of the homeless, but the sexually lonely. They are in the picture TIPPING THE VELVET as the home in Whitstable to which Nan - the innocent - returns born more as then the accomplished actress to Kitty's side with whome she'd against all odds managed in London to express a love, yet she was her valet, her dresser, and she was something seen today stalks walks all woman girl and better boy a holy trinity let's call her Amanda. That this young woman yes my life what the hell girl and boy may know my wave though she certainly sees it brings more blessing than the church on sinday morning, more fruit than the vine in summer for which 2 REMEMBER - a line remembered to me by Ralph Reader, a man of whom I once heard a known studio impresario say: "I do love that man". These are two women. So they say.but do(?)nothing on eBay's sleeve?? Alfred Hitchcock was once asked why that he could not ask the writer of the screeplay to make bolder the facts of the story. He commented it would be like a painter who, told to paint real life - she can not. When a Mr Kellner once saw on a cinema wall just before the First World War: "Sursam Corda" ("Lift Up Your Hearts"), his low ebbing tide was far from the Whitstable sands, London in which the film is set TIPPING THE VELVET. And he chose a name for himself: Alexander Korda. No-one cares what I choose, they do you when you eat. In your work you are but measure for themselves - a commodity. I chose the DVD for the picture to make a threesome. Sex and lover: fiction never facts TOPS