Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Nutter. Absolute nutter.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Adrian_pt

Adrian_pt

• Full Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

These guys sell pianos and knackered cars, and I fear they've been smoking some very interesting substances ... http://cgi.ebay.co.u... ... dZViewItemand view their other items too; you'll either laugh yourselves senseless or cry.

#2 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:03 PM

Ah yes, Raymanboy or what ever he calls himself.. positive fruitloop.

#3 OFFLINE   Adrian_pt

Adrian_pt

• Full Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

This review of "Tipping the Velvet" ... wow. I keep thinking there's something there which is the key to all human knowledge, and it's eluding me...Once I met a girl c14 who looked like a boy. Parted hair her twinkling blue velvet in each brushed eyelashed eye was before or after the parting of her mother? Hard deceased. Her name??-Louise. Her face clear day. "Is Kitty?". Be was her brother's "post-burial" meeting with me was more.deliberated, damn it, this her 'protection' than of bland any use. Laced frontespiece of this DVD itself TIPPING THE VELVET shows Kitty facial cheek curve boy as girl. In same same frontal caption sitting next to her I think to her left is Nan. It's not your nanny, your mother's mother or the hoar downstairs. Verility exoecting this wom& Diana Rigg to the avengement of male-dominated fifties society, bowler hat and umbrella by "The Avengers" Diana. If Nan's actress skills just always avoid life as we know it, she wants that. Nineteenth century England in which this is cast, acting innocence was grey liberalism. These women WILL happen. The face on Kitty atunes early on stage suave placid womanly voice "a rose in my heart for you"she man Oscar Wilde once said (or I wonder, someone else, O man-of-life about the fact we do something to each other. If merely love, turned to hate? Was it that we kill something in the one we love somehow? For: A Picture of Dorian Gray (or Grey? (Wilde) - curious love has grey). Some do it with a kiss, some with the sword. Dunkirk saw the sword after Whitstables music hall days. 1940, Man or woman a life later given a country. Perhaps for woman June 6th 2006 - D Day 1944. I bought the TIPPING THE VELVET and I sit on velvet, grey velvet when I drive for the decision rather to find hope as love which bears no other name. Tender lambent thighs of fire of none other than this two capture to reap what sows, chasten anticipation they hold back perhaps for the camera?- never. Even though this age before photography they hold back for something else we haven't got. A few directors truly call Brits I wonder what slums anymore. Of the homeless, but the sexually lonely. They are in the picture TIPPING THE VELVET as the home in Whitstable to which Nan - the innocent - returns born more as then the accomplished actress to Kitty's side with whome she'd against all odds managed in London to express a love, yet she was her valet, her dresser, and she was something seen today stalks walks all woman girl and better boy a holy trinity let's call her Amanda. That this young woman yes my life what the hell girl and boy may know my wave though she certainly sees it brings more blessing than the church on sinday morning, more fruit than the vine in summer for which 2 REMEMBER - a line remembered to me by Ralph Reader, a man of whom I once heard a known studio impresario say: "I do love that man". These are two women. So they say.but do(?)nothing on eBay's sleeve?? Alfred Hitchcock was once asked why that he could not ask the writer of the screeplay to make bolder the facts of the story. He commented it would be like a painter who, told to paint real life - she can not. When a Mr Kellner once saw on a cinema wall just before the First World War: "Sursam Corda" ("Lift Up Your Hearts"), his low ebbing tide was far from the Whitstable sands, London in which the film is set TIPPING THE VELVET. And he chose a name for himself: Alexander Korda. No-one cares what I choose, they do you when you eat. In your work you are but measure for themselves - a commodity. I chose the DVD for the picture to make a threesome. Sex and lover: fiction never facts TOPS

#4 OFFLINE   wuvvum

wuvvum

• Full Members
  • 8,828 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

Posted Image

Could that be the great man himself sat in the LeBaron?

#5 OFFLINE   Torsten2001

Torsten2001

• Full Members
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:40 PM

I preferred using my imagination, where's the smoking jacket and fez?

#6 OFFLINE   outlaw118

outlaw118

• Full Members
  • 3,533 posts
  • LocationKipping in a layby by the A128

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

in the Chrysler ad, he mentions the illness of a family member.Who's he trying to kid??!!HE's ill, and trying to cover it up!!?? :o

2004 Alfa Romeo 156 JTD Sportwagon - Much Lovliness

1985 Ford Capri 2.0 - Baby - Sulking - Broken

2012 Vauxhall Combo 1.3 Dizzle - Workshite

2012 Kia Rio - Mills -o- matic SWMBO

2000 Peugeot 306 Meridian - Stepdaughtershite

2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec - Stepsonshite - 

2009 Citroen Xsara Picasso - Stepdaughter-in-law Familybus

#7 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:22 AM

so the hood on the 'red baron' is f@@ked from carrying old bycicles around...nice Christmas jumper.. :D

#8 OFFLINE   500tops

500tops

• Full Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:23 AM

so the hood on the 'red baron' is f@@ked from carrying old bycicles around...nice Christmas jumper.. :D

that's a wheelchair, innit?

#9 OFFLINE   Jazzy Jeff

Jazzy Jeff

• Full Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

I'd buy this LeBaron if it was brown and it's previous owner was Jon Voight.

#10 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:23 AM

that's a wheelchair, innit?

Oops.. yup so it is.. :oops:

#11 OFFLINE   bones96

bones96

• Full Members
  • 600 posts
  • Locationwest sussex

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:40 AM

NUT ALERT lol
old fords never die they end up on ebay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users