Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

New Ebay Tat thread!

Posted Image

1983 Ford Granada 2.5D TAXI

And what a gem to start the new thread of with!, A genuine 2.5 Diesel Taxi spec Granada with only 16000 miles from new! Not sure if it will make it's £4995 BIN but it's got to be a one off?.

These are from yesterday on C&C.

Posted Image

1982 Ford Cortina 2.0 GL Estate

This looks nice, Good colour and chrome wheel rings 8) up for £900 ono but it's in Belfast.

Posted Image

1974 Rover P6 3500 V8 Auto

I could see myself in this V8 hunny, Seems fairly priced at £1250 ono with long T+T and low mileage.

Posted Image

1989 Peugeot 205 1.4 XS

Sort after 1.4 Carb, Great fun these little XS's are and it could be yours for £425 ono

Posted Image

1984 Vauxhall Astra 1.3 Celebrity

One owner from new and open to offers as needing a fuel pump.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-CITROEN-VISA ... 23052f9f64

1985 CITROEN VISA 11 RE BLUE. 99p start, one bid reserve not met! One day left too. Does say it's in Antrim though and no mention of T&T

Posted Image

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bumbles144/m.htm ... ksid=p4340

Looks like the seller is having a bit of a clear out, or is a dealer.

I think this one might have finished now, but the seller has other stuff.

That Samba is bloody lovely but £1100?!?!!? Ive seen two in virtually the same level of condition, or just under, go for sub £300 recently.I have a major want for an Uno now, insurance group 3 for a 1.0 5dr, so if anyone sees any, let me know.Theres one on ebay at the moment but until next month I cant do much, plus my ebay is having problems at the moment, it wont load descriptions.

It seems like to much effort to upload to photobucket first, I'll give tinypic.com a try if you want.

Posted Image

1972 Honda N600T

This is a cute little thing, I also remember a forum user with a Reliant Regal with a similar FJL L number plate and username as well.

wow, i bet despite the lack of MOT that goes for strong money

See for this new shite thread, would it be a good idea for us to host the images for posterity on a photobucket account? It's really easy to do, it was a bit depressing seeing all the dead images in the old thread.

I was about to post something about that not mattering because this should be thought of as a purely ephemeral thread.Then I thought, if someone was saving all these photos off eBay, people's future spottings could be cross referenced with our eBay database and we could see if the car's got better or deteriorated, been modified etc. Now, one part of me thinks that is would be a nerdy waste of time... the other half is already saving images!

That Samba is bloody lovely but £1100?!?!!? Ive seen two in virtually the same level of condition, or just under, go for sub £300 recently.I have a major want for an Uno now, insurance group 3 for a 1.0 5dr, so if anyone sees any, let me know.Theres one on ebay at the moment but until next month I cant do much, plus my ebay is having problems at the moment, it wont load descriptions.

Early Uno as requested! :Dhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-FIAT-UNO-FOR ... 1e5a6adf99

If you already have a photobucket account, it's just a case of copying the image url into the boxes, you can even upload multiple photos.

You do have to save them to your computer though, or is there a way of getting them straight off ebay to photobucket? If it's possible to use the ebay URL to save them, that would be quicker. The only thing is, the listings expire, taking the pics with them, so even if it's possible it probably won't help. I think the only way to get them onto photobucket would be to save them yourself, and some people have trouble doing links to with ebay now, let alone saving pics.

If you already have a photobucket account, it's just a case of copying the image url into the boxes, you can even upload multiple photos.

You do have to save them to your computer though, or is there a way of getting them straight off ebay to photobucket? If it's possible to use the ebay URL to save them, that would be quicker. The only thing is, the listings expire, taking the pics with them, so even if it's possible it probably won't help. I think the only way to get them onto photobucket would be to save them yourself, and some people have trouble doing links to with ebay now, let alone saving pics.
You can save direct to Photobucket from the picture's url. The photobucket copies won't expire when the eBay ones do.

You can save direct to Photobucket from the picture's url. The photobucket copies won't expire when the eBay ones do.
Now that I didn't know. I shall go and check this out.

This lokos interesting:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1974-Sunbeam-Alpine-1725cc-Coupe-For-Restoration_W0QQitemZ290400914303

Reminds me of that blue one that well-spoken beard dealer Peter Simpson found in a garage and restored in the pages of PC years ago, it was totally rot free but the engine had seized into a solid lump of iron with no moving parts. Brilliant!