Oh Boy!! I have the holy grail of sport shite!

Torsten2001

Halfords wheel trims? On a TR7? Was the previous owner Ray Charles??? :lol: I wonder which of the three factories used during TR7 production that was built at - my money's on Canley or Speke, can't remember when they transferred from one to t'other though. Well done, as ever! I'm suffering similar roofing expense so no more shite likely for me for a bit...

A mate of mine had a Cortina 1300 OER 130R. Lost it's diff in North Wales some years ago, after being ditched. I towed it out, and he ran it a month or two after....some time in 1989/90 I think. Good find.Just checked it on DVLA.....lasted till 1992 and ended up a 2 litre!!!! in a 2 door!!!! Blimey!!!!!

It looks like signal yellow, really bright, it will be a stunner! I've got to clear out some shite before I can move it from my current location, got my 264 Volvo going tomorrow, will tax my 244 next week and bung it on ebay. As soon as the V5 comes through for the 520 & Primera they're off (they offend me) so then the TR7 can be sorted, I'm looking forward to this!

Guest greenvanman

I quite like them

Me too. Not the prettiest car in the world, but it will look great set against a backdrop of modern blandmobiles in Sainsbury's car park!

A mate of mine had a Cortina 1300 OER 130R. Lost it's diff in North Wales some years ago, after being ditched. I towed it out, and he ran it a month or two after....some time in 1989/90 I think. Good find.Just checked it on DVLA.....lasted till 1992 and ended up a 2 litre!!!! in a 2 door!!!! Blimey!!!!!

Eh? Is this in the wrong thread?

Eh? Is this in the wrong thread?
It was making reference to the similar reg number I think :wink: