shite from the southwest peninsula

jonny rotbox

Hi everyone, I have been away from this forum for quite some time (due to hideous computer problems :roll: ) but I`m glad to say I`m back and thought I would add a few spots from around Cornwall since I was last on here...

a very tidy VW Derby, one lady owner from new and only 20 odd thousand miles on the clock!

Posted Image

this Volvo has been there for as long as I can remember...possibly the worst example I`ve ever seen!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

never seen one of these before, spotted in the car park of the seal sanctuary in Gweek near Helston

Posted Image

Posted Image

well thats about it for now but hope to add some pics of my (updated) fleet tomorrow, followed by some pics of my banger shite if you wanna see them? :wink:

Posted Image

The vehicle details for WMM 813T are:

Date of Liability 01 02 1998

Date of First Registration 24 10 1978

Year of Manufacture 1978

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2664CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour GREEN

Just short of 10 years :(

Volvo is mega! I'd love to find space to just stick something so impressively rusty, just to watch it slowly return to the earth!Whats the Nissan? I'm quite liking these odd Nissans - wouldn't mind either a Cube or Pao if I had a use for one or the neccesary cash!

There was one of those Nissans on ebay last year (maybe it was posted on the RR 'bay thread). From the back it looks like a Hummer (though you'd have to be up a ladder to get it at that angle. Then from the front it looks like a Wartburg, and it is dwarfed by the other moderns around it!Good spots, get the others posted, buddy! :D

Not strictly an update on my fleet, or even pics of my banger shite but I did take some pics of this old mk4 Zephyr that I bought last year, it`s a 1970 2.5 V6 auto with column shift, I bought it from another banger driver with the intention of racing it but on closer inspection it maybe saveable, to be honest it`s more work than I`m willing to take on as I have enough with the current fleet :roll: there is some rather nasty tin worm in both A posts and the R/H/F inner wing but other than that it`s pretty solid (floors, inner and outer sills etc...) it starts, runs, drives and the brakes work, anyone interested? 250 quid would buy it or I`m open to offers/deals/px`s etc... for anything old or interesting be it track fodder or road going :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

for more pics or info please pm me