Ebay Star!

mouseflakes

This guy deserves his own thread!I dare say someone on here knows this loon! He's probably on here already and I'm a dunderhead for not figuring it out.Ian in Norfolk - come on, someone must know him?He deserves a medal - I read the R30TS brochure description, and after changing into a dry pair of underpants, went on to read few others.Fablious!!This is the R30 brochure listing (click)

Dear bidders at t'end of t'auction please: join the dog on the carpet and drag yourself around in circles on your backside in celebration, you know it makes sense

There's more (click again)...I haven't read many yet, but I hope they're all as funny as the first.Reminds me of the first time I trawled through M. Bolleaux's feedback!! :lol:

One last quote - I'll leave you to read the rest in your own time....

It looked like a junior boarder from St. Trinians who had just had a very, very, bad day.A sort of boggle-eyed fright as opposed to a frog-eyed Sprite.Splendid.You just couldn't get away with three boxes and two big headlamps today.Shame.

Splendid indeed!

Some great quotes there :lol: Please do not send cash, underwear or unwanted relativesLives under a road-bridge, captures English tourists & eats them without sauce .Works as a Slap-Man for the Mafia. That's a bit like a Hit-Man but not so hard. Peugeot J7 van brochure for blonde blokes in heels :lol::lol:

The man is not only barking mad but a genius :shock: Some more choice feedback left for buyers:'Splendid! So much so that I have renamed the Wolseley Six as the Wolseley Seven!' (Wolseley Six Brochure)'Fabulous! Was the inspiration for the Mercedes Badge but has now put on weight' (Mercedes Brochure)Marvellous! Has the mind of a nuclear physicist! Will soon have to return it!and finally the icing on the cake:'Magnificent! A whole new concept in Centaurs - with the horse part at the front' ( Concept Centaur kit car brocure)As for his id 'twopenguinsinlove' that really takes the biscuit :wink:

I've just read every advert for each of twopenguinsinlove's brochures and I'm paying for it now, serious face-ache from an excess of laughter, a true literary genius, one of my favourite descriptions is taken from that of the Landrover SWB brochure:

Description: Land-Rovers. Love 'em. Don't use 'em for anything much, I just like to keep 'em dotted all over the estate so that I can stand next to them. Makes me feel like a lumberjack or somethin'.

Keep plenty of lumberjacks dotted around the estate too. Don't use 'em for anything, I just like standing next to them.

Land-Rovers. The world's most versatile vehicle. Cooked on the bonnet of mine a few times. Summer of '76. Of course, I looked ruddy silly stood there in the middle of Mayfair fryin' eggs benedict but still, it just goes to show that one can do this.........

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

interesting post

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (stopposting3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.

ñêà÷àòü ôèëüì ìåñòü

Posted Image don't tell me somebody actually emailed! Can't be a coincidence.....

Never saw this post the first time round, Just been laughing at the feedback he leaves others!

Splendid! Wears lycra and swings from chandeliers! An excellent ebayer thus!

Spare missiles & radar things Green Hornet Black Beauty

Magnificent! Just two inches tall and yet still plays golf professionally!

Spare Golf Club set for Corgi 440 Ford Cortina Estate

Splendid! Often seen wearing just a deerstalker hat and wellingtons. In town ...

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang front/rear wingsAnd this was the write up for the Toy Car Chitty Bang Bang Wings...I took Sally Ann Howes out for a curry and a beer, parked up the original model and when we left the restaurant all that was left were these wings, on bricks. Somebody may as well have use of them since all I've got left is my cape and the BatMobility Mobile and Sally says she won't be seen in that and she's dumped me. :lol::lol: