Flying Renault 5

reallyloud

Has anyone here been to San Francisco? Do people routinely take off on the hills? Always wondered.

I've driven in SF, and cycled a fair bit too, and I've never seen anyone actually do that. Probably due to the suspension- and sump-wrecking potential. The closest I saw to anyone flying was when I tried to use the front brake of the pushbike on a 1:2 downwards hill and almost went flying over the handlebars. Most of the time there's too much traffic to attempt a stunt like that anyway - especially with the American obsession for stop signs at every intersection. I suppose it could be fun to buy a clapped-out old Ford LTD or something and go out at 4am on a Sunday morning to see how high you can make it jump. Now there's an idea for next summer's holiday...

Going down to Kintbury level crossing near Hungerford there are 5 humpback bridges in a row, and I'm ashamed to say that my mum's Rover Metro would get air on every one :oops: Simpler times when I was young and stupid, my friends.Here's one for wuvvum and Baz, I'm rather taken with the reggae soundtrack in the middle and the lithe blonde showing the benefit of Monotrace seats in the middle of a field...

hey bones , do you mean the one that goes down to the black rabbit pub cos thats not too clever tried it 20 + yrs ago in a P5b coupe girlies in the back compained as they hit there heads on roof when i landed the bend in the road means you land on wrong side of road :shock: sorry -more renault nonsense videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_CB8aN9x34