Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

very early R5 for sale on retro rides

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   AnthonyG

AnthonyG

• Full Members
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:23 PM

One for you Renault fans - guess its pretty rare so deserved a quick entry of its own.http://retrorides.pr... ... 1200002077£600 before you ask!

#2 OFFLINE   55bloke

55bloke

• Full Members
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

That's just lovely!! Odd though isn't it, that the more useless as practical transport a car is, the more desirable it becomes?

#3 OFFLINE   wuvvum

wuvvum

• Full Members
  • 8,830 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:00 PM

Bloody typical. That's the car that got me interested in Mk1 5s again and led to me purchasing the green auto off the Bay. Then the very next day it comes up for sale. Arsecroutons. :x

#4 OFFLINE   Mash

Mash

• Full Members
  • 2,444 posts
  • Location1985

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:46 PM

Bad luck wuvvum. I remember Ian showing us that on Austin-Rover, nice little car. Long time since I've seen one that early. A lady of the blue rinse brigade used to come and have her set and so on done every week at my mate's mum's salon in one exactly the same colour and year when we were kids back in the mid-80s.

#5 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:56 PM

It is DELICIOUS!If it had 'proper' seatbelts I reckon I'd have been able to sway the keeper of the purse. :roll:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users