Excessive shite....

CortinaDave

I'm still single , although a 'BIRD' might be handy , if she has her own place , with a big garden and driveway.... The trick is to get a GREEN tarpaulin , cover the cars up one at a time :wink: then hopefully , the women would only think you have a couple of cars .....Or do as I do and rent an old pig shed on a farm full of other shite collectors ... £55 per month :cry:

I would have done were it not for the fact its either been a force 10 gale or all night blizzards down your way of late... and I didn't fancy hauling a rusty cortina over Soutra with a clapped out mondeo in deep snow!I came back up from picking up that probe in stockton the other day through coldstream and couldn't tell what was the road and what was the field for all the snow.. interesting enough on your own but not so much fun if towing another motor!

Let the great shite clearout begin!Knackered Probe, and the good Calibra on ebay:Probe:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=008Surprisingly a lot of interest in this... One person has asked tonight if i would end the auction for £500 which is a lot more than i thought a busted probe was worth, so might actually do alright out of it.Here was me about to weigh it in.Calibra:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=008Annoys me to sell this one, as its a top notch vehicle, but I cant really justify it, so away it goes.When the wedge comes through for one of those two ill get the gas kit taken off the shitty calibra and then i can ebay that too

Ebay is a strange place... Knackered probe goes for a pleasing £410 - glad i didnt weigh it in..... yet the good calibra, which is fully working, newer, and a bloody good car with leather, cd changer etc... stalls at £360! Decided to hold on to it meantime as its worth more as backup to me than that