Shite PTW wanted

Marty

I want a motorbike / scooterped again. It needs to be able to haul my 20st ass without breaking - I would choose another Honda Plac90 but I have a habbit of wrecking the rear wheels within 1000 miles - so something with alloy wheels would be good.Any CC from 50 - 5000!Cheap too!Any suggestions?

:?: PTW :?: Am I being thick? :oops:

That pink thing ^^ looks like a SMART with the practical part cut off...

Go on, get another Honda, you know it makes sense!

Here's mine:

Posted Image

There are plenty of Honda Dreams and Waves around here with ally wheels retro-fitted.

Are they not available back home?

Or drill the rim and hub and double-up on spokes:

Posted Image

I don't know if that'd work... Well it looks cool anyway.

:?: PTW :?: Am I being thick? :oops: That pink thing ^^ looks like a SMART with the practical part cut off...Go on, get another Honda, you know it makes sense!Here's mine:

It does look shite, but at £1500 its cheap for a four wheeler. Just found it and didnt want to start yet another new thread!Alloy wheel retrofitted C90 or similar would be good, but none over here - only spoked examples (which I would wreck).

Yes, do get a thread going on the truncated smart thingy...

Wuvvum reminded me of this...

...it IS under the cc limit (as seen on RR 'bay thread):

Posted Image

CLICKY

Might be perfect with a bit of fettling...

But perhaps not under your price limit at "6000 pounds reserve not met"!

get yourself a lambretta or vespa

Far too cultish and trendy, and far too expensive for even the worst bag of rust. I was thinking more MZ or even Bajaj. There are a glut of Chinese copys out there and wondered how these things faired in everyday use?The Kwak looks ace, but is too far away for me to be viable.

My experience of Chinese copies is not good. The first one I bought was made of cheese and had about two inches of free play in the handlebars after less than 50 miles, which made flitering through traffic interesting to say the least. The second one was better built but had an appalling carburettor with no adjustment at all and flatly refused to idle, and after a couple of hundred miles it also became nigh on impossible to start from cold and I had to resort to using Easistart every morning. I got rid of it and bought a 1983 Honda Spacy, which broke down as well, but at least it had the excuse of being 23 years old. Then later I bought a 200cc bike which was a copy of an old CB200 but with a full fairing - nice looking bike but vibrated so much that it shook the fairing bolts out every ten miles or so. So yeah, my advice would be to steer clear of Chinese stuff if you're going to be doing any sort of serious mileage.

• 2 weeks later...

Went down FastLine, was tempted by the Triumph Bonneville, the Triumph Rocket..

Posted Image/img]

and the Honda Monkey Bike, but I think I will be selling my soul and signing the fionance agreement to pay £70/pm for the rest of eternity (36 months) for this....

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Why don't you lose some weight?Then you could get whatever the f*ck u like!I recommend reading Jason Vale's Freedom from the Food Trap (no kidding!). I've lost over 1 stone to get me down to my ideal 10 stone in 5 months & a girl I know has lost over 2.5 stone in 4 months & she was massive.

Why don't you lose some weight?

Now why the fuck didn't I think of that:?: :!: I did post a quite vehement reply to this last night outlining why I am as big as I am and the medication that I continue to have to take daily that sadly keeps me a fat knacker , then I scrubbed it. Apologies to anyone who may have been offended by my outburst and swearathon.

Just ignore me, it touches a nerve that's all that I go to the Gym, eat healthily and thanks to medication (that if I didn't take means I would be curling up my toes) I still am Brian Blesseds stunt double.

Tall, short, fat, thin, old, young - we're all here for the same thing aren't we? It matters not. Being stick thin was no barrel of laughs either, I used to eat however much I liked of whatever I liked & it never did a thing to my size. I loved my food so imagine how it felt to be asked if I was anorexic! :shock::x I almost wished to be fat! Well once I joined the world of work & an office job, I got my wish & put on 4 stone in 2 years due to sitting on my arse & eating stacks of crap! If my body could have stopped halfway that would have been fine with me! :?:roll:

Well, decided that I might quite like an MZ Saxon that is being sold near me, but went to have a look and frankly its foooked. He did have a nice XJ600S Divvy for less than a bag of sand, which I really really liked - so I may have to speak to my insurers as its been 4 or 5 years now since I last had bike insurance.

• 3 weeks later...