Classic Car Weekly

MrRegieRitmo

I haven't got time to type out the best ones as I'm getting ready to go out, but I recommend you pick up a copy of this week's paper - there are some gems in the classifieds, some actually reasonably priced too!If I get time later I'll list some of my personal picks, but in the meantime I still recommend you pick one up if you see one! Especially if you don't like what I pick out & if you buy a copy you may see something for yourself that's more up your street! :wink:

Ok I'm now getting a later train so I've got a bit of time to update this! (I'm going upto London as I'm on a course up there all next week, not sure there'll be any shite spotting opportunities but rest assured my camera phone will be poised & ready if there are!)Here are the highlights for me briefly. If anybody wants more info on any of them, ask and I'll tell you more if there's more to tell.....Maxi 2 1982 85k offers....---------------------------------Maxi 1980 30k £120--------------------------------Transit MkII 1979 2.0i SLD £895----------------------------------Hillman Avenger 1972 offers MOT failure-----------------------------------Ital 1.7 1982 40k £350-----------------------------------Manta A SR 1974 £500

MAXI 2: offers says good running order, 2 owners, good clean condition, never welded, heaps of spare parts 07748 685826 Hants Maxi: rustproofed, excellent shell, needs some mechanical work, driveable. 07961 062313 Essex Transit: VGC for year 02392 467409 Hants Hillman Avenger: 02086 911732 South London Morris Ital: new clutch & cambelt 2 owners 07748 144497 London Manta: 2.2 engine fitted 5 speed box new exhaust new clutch loads of spares no mot 07982 307614 West Midlands posting this from my mobile so apologies if presentation is shit, hope you can find what you need!