Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Pompei's Holiday Pixels

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,421 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:24 PM

Got back last week from a few days in Cyprus, Pafos to be precise. 8) Virtually nil on the shite-ometer, much to my surprise, although I'm not sure what the situation is like in the northern territory

So here is the grand total spotting

Posted Image

Posted Image

One for Mr_B I guess

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:53 PM

Mmm, lovely! I always like the massive headlights and slightly too small grille on these.

#3 OFFLINE   Dukestar25

Dukestar25

• Full Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationLand of Chips an' pea-wet.

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:49 PM

Should also remain rust free for years to come just like the elderly 70's British and Jap shite which has been abandoned on this island for years. Would love to go over and bring back a couple of cortinas and datsuns one day...(in my dreams :roll: )

#4 OFFLINE   blimp

blimp

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWiltshire

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

I had to register so I could comment on these piccys...My dad was in the RAF and we were in Cyprus from '88 to '91 and he bought a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.5GLX to bring back in '91, and its local reg was YP838 (still got the plates somewhere as well), so to see one so close gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. And we nearly bout a 626, but I couldn't see out the back window :( Sad really. :D :shock: :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users