Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

A bit of nostalgia for thirty-somethings

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mash

Mash

• Full Members
  • 2,444 posts
  • Location1985

Posted 26 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

Not car related but I thought some of you might like this cool site of stuff to remind you of those heady childhood days running down to the corner shop with 10p in your sweaty little hand past all those Cortinas, Solaras and Itals and coming back with a bag of sweeties or a couple of Mr. Freezes in summer!http://www.sevenagain.co.uk/

#2 OFFLINE   Mr Lobster

Mr Lobster

• Full Members
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationSomewhere.

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:21 AM

Liking that, quite fancy Dempsey & Makepeace Series 1 for the fact it should have a good amount of shite as well as the rather attractive Ms Makepeacehttp://www.sevenagai...k/?mod=11&p=138

#3 OFFLINE   55bloke

55bloke

• Full Members
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:14 AM

Did you spot her (Glynis Barber) playing a copper in Emmerdale earlier this year?

#4 OFFLINE   Baz

Baz

• Full Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationThe edge of The Broads....Norfolk.

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:48 AM

Liking that, quite fancy Dempsey & Makepeace Series 1 for the fact it should have a good amount of shite....

Along similar lines....I received the full box-set of "Cold Feet" for Crimbo....Watched the pilot and first episode yesterday, and bearing in mind that they were only produced 10-12 years ago, there's a surprising amount of tat lining the streets and adorning the car parks! 8)
2005 Honda Accord 2.2i-CTDi Executive Tourer....Not Shite, but splendid nonetheless!
2006 Hyundai Getz 1.5 CRTD CDX 3-Door....More fun than you'd think!

#5 OFFLINE   Mr Lobster

Mr Lobster

• Full Members
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationSomewhere.

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:02 AM

Used to really like Cold Feet, superb stuff with a goodly amount of vehicles if I remember rightly.

#6 OFFLINE   chester drawers

chester drawers

• Full Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:05 PM

Used to really like Cold Feet, superb stuff with a goodly amount of vehicles if I remember rightly.

And a goodly amount of Helen Baxendale to drool over…I’ll be putting my Christmas vouchers towards this shite fest of a box set though:

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Marty

Marty

• Full Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationFutureshiteville - Blackpool

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:39 PM

Bugs is an excellent series to get on DVD, as is Crime traveller, both have a shed load of nice 80's shite getting toasted, and oddly in both the really bad dudes get to drive Citroen DS's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users