some race shite sold now :(

Posted Image

some hot hatch shite and i meen shite at that

Posted Image

not so shite now

Posted Image

some thirsty shite now sold thanks god

Posted Image

some rusty shite now lives on the farm carrying dead sheep best place for it really

Posted Image

the car i wish i hadnt sold

Posted Image

now this is my latest purchase rare barn find shite been off road since 1988 bought to replace above

Posted Image

Can honestly say i have NEVER seen one

Wow i may look around for one now

What spec are they ?

Engine, common problems and stuff ??

if you can find one i expect you will have to pay a fair bit for one, when they came out they where alot more expensive than most other cars on the market so they didnt sell in great numbers, they also rust quite bad so many have been turned to been cans years ago.

they are rwd 2.0 turbo engined and about 160hp the engine block was used right up to the evo 8s i think, the most common problems i would say is rust the cars ive had have never let me down.

the best bit is the 80s style graphics on the front spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

hopefully my garage is getting enlarged the end off september then ive got a couple of starlets to do first before the LT thats why its still sitting on the trailer, body parts will be the hard part as all thats listed for the colt is sills the rest has to be hunted down.

Lancer is just magnificent. You will at some point have to list the full 160 in order that we can all check for Tagoras, Tredias and Charmants.The "0002 obrut" surely wasn't dealer fit was it? There's something about those Lancers that do it for me. There's also something Subaru 1800 GLF going on at the back. But that could just be me.Welcome to Autoshite.

Lancer is just magnificent. You will at some point have to list the full 160 in order that we can all check for Tagoras, Tredias and Charmants.The "0002 obrut" surely wasn't dealer fit was it? Welcome to Autoshite.

yup the reverse turbo 2000 was meant to scare you out the way when you looked in your rear veiw mirror although an anorack car boff will tell you its on the wrong side its ment to be on the drivers side:wink: a bit annal i know but i have a black book with all cars bikes and vans owned since the ripe old age off 12 :shock:

Hello & welcome!Is 130 cars an Autoshite member record for car ownership???The so-called 'Management'

I hope not, I passed that mark 23 years ago :shock:

Good stuff. Reckon you'll rescue the white one? I haven't seen one of these on the roads in UK for years (even in non-turbo mode). When I was a kid, a neighbour had a brown basic version then traded it for the later model (whacky lights)There are, however, thousands of them still knocking around Indonesia. I had a taxi ride in one last time I was there. It had squarer rear lights though - probably a home-fix.

Good stuff. Reckon you'll rescue the white one?

I haven't seen one of these on the roads in UK for years (even in non-turbo mode). When I was a kid, a neighbour had a brown basic version then traded it for the later model (whacky lights)

There are, however, thousands of them still knocking around Indonesia. I had a taxi ride in one last time I was there. It had squarer rear lights though - probably a home-fix.

i would have old paj back in a flash but according to the retro cars write up its a car he will never sell :roll: so my guess is it will sit outside till the floor falls out :cry: such a waste,

as for the brown one you are on about this mabe its wing :lol:

Posted Image

i had a lancer turbo for about 3 years, was a bastard in the wet spun me around a few times(no limited slip diff) turbo went in the first week so i fitted a bigger turbo from turbo technic, really good fun and fast.sold it on to a mate and then bought my first corolla gt coupe :D

i had a lancer turbo for about 3 years, was a bastard in the wet spun me around a few times(no limited slip diff) turbo went in the first week so i fitted a bigger turbo from turbo technic, really good fun and fast.sold it on to a mate and then bought my first corolla gt coupe :D

The white one was my second LT and had a slipper so wasnt to bad it also had a cosworth turbo fitted so would light up the rears in the dry :shock: ah the old Ae86 what a car all ive got left off mine is the running gear :roll: gearoil the samba was autocross :wink: not sure what its doing now it whent down bradford way.