Czechered Flag Spots....its catching

Czechered Flag

Had a clearout of pics from my phone, quite a few recent spots on there, including a rarity........

ENJOY!!!!!

Shonky Merc pic, taken from a bus

Posted Image

Another Merc spotted in Lincoln

Posted Image

Mini in Scunny

Posted Image

Sierra Sapphire in Gainsborough

Posted Image

Vauxhall Nova Star on Trent Bridge last week

Posted Image

All these were taken in Gainsborough last weekend

Daihatsu Charade

Posted Image

Fiat Uno

Posted Image

Beetle

Posted Image

Mk2 Astra

Posted Image

Rover 400

Posted Image

Mazda 323

Posted Image

Another Mk2 Astra

Posted Image

Rover Metro

Posted Image

Mazda 626

Posted Image

Modded Polo

Posted Image

Another Sierra Sapphire

Posted Image

Kia Pride

Posted Image

Pink Mini

Posted Image

Mk2 Polo breadvan

Posted Image

And finally.........................

An AUTOZAM SCRUM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seen a few other cars around so will add pics when I get them

From Wiki.."In the late 1980s, Mazda diversified in the Japan market with the launch of three new marques. The company created Autozam, Eunos, and Efini, in addition to the Mazda and Ford brands already marketed there. This experiment was ended in the mid-1990s.The Autozam marque specialized in small cars and keicars with many models being rebadged Suzukis. This is the only Mazda marque to survive the 1990s - many of the vehicles are still sold with the "AZ" prefix."

Yeah, basically Autozam is the "interesting small car" brand of Mazda. Really just Mazda stuff differently badged for them.

Probably most well-known under that brand is the Autozam AZ-1:

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Those Aixams sound EXACTLY like a lawnmower and have caught me out numerous times, I keep walking down the road expecting one of those council grasscutter things to have appeared in front of me, when really it's just some old Sid pottering to town. Presumably so he can sit on benches and generally disrupt people who have jobs.

Kia Pride

Posted Image

I spy 146 8)

There was one in the car park at work today parked only a couple of spaces from mine, also X reg, the first X reg besides mine I've seen. It was in good nick in a sort of metallic sand colour. Only a 1.6 T Spark though unlike my full fat version! :mrgreen:

It was only the 2nd 146 one I'd seen since the one I saw on boxing day. How many other people out there can say they drive a modern car that they only see a 1 or 2 others a month? :shock:

Interestingly I saw a 607 the other day & thought to myself how you don't come across many unsurprisingly, and now I've seen 4 or 5 in two days, quite remarkable! :lol: