CX spotted for sale

mnde

Not much time to get a decent picture I'm afraid, but while driving I spotted this CX for sale parked up almost opposite the entrance to Newlands Corner near Guildford and my other half kindly* obliged.

Posted Image

If anyone's interested I'll go back with my camera at some point this week and get a better shot (while stationary!) Unfortunately I didn't see the price in the window. It looked to be a minter. Funnily enough the owner had replaced the Citroen badge with a silver RAC badge :? .

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for APG 577Y are:

Date of Liability 01 01 2010

Date of First Registration 01 04 1983

Year of Manufacture 1983

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2347CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status SORN Not Due

Vehicle Colour GOLD

Vehicle Type Approval null

The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £104.50

12 Months Rate £190.00

Near Merrow I also spotted a Daewoo Espero driving the other way, the first I've seen for a long while, but no chance for a photo...

Mark.

* while calling me a geek.

I almost crashed my van when i saw this for sale last week...I go past this house every day if i feel like going the long route back to base,the seller has had several slightly bizarre cars for sale over the years,i wonder how much this is??,if i go past it tommorrow i can try to find out,hate the whitewalls but it did look nice otherwise.

Hmm. Fairly common now. Mine cost £700 a few years ago but it's a standard saloon, semi- luxurious 'Pallas' model but the Prestige seems to command a sort of almost 'scene tax' premium just because it's the Prestige :roll: £3K - where do I sign?Some city boy would, I wouldn't