Easter Monday collection day so it is!!! Truly a different direction for me!

Faker

Last one I saw is a garden ornament.

Must be possible to improve one with 35 years worth of battery technology?

cant recall if it was on here, or while talking to Zel in person

but you can drop in some fancy lithium options and improve things nicely :) however its £££

I do want to have a go in a C5 one of these days, (if I can ever remember that Zels one does indeed exist!, as its not on show I always forget its there)

(hell id even own one in an ideal world, but from what iv seen they have a nice little cult following which means prices aint cheap)

Heh, I also missed out on Junkyard Jewels this year, but for much more boring reasons - I was waiting in for a fridge delivery... reckon you can be more than forgiven, because you have this beauty to show for it!

Full marks if you arrive at the next Nordie Shiter meet-up in it, too...

It wasn't a fella from the Bangor area selling this C5, by any chance? I once worked with a guy who owned about five of these in varying states, from boxed and unused to 'found in a garden' (and he'd a 1978 Celica liftback , for good measure).

I have to confess, mind, the Celica would have been my preference... still, thumbs up for your latest addition anyway!

Full marks if you arrive at the next Nordie Shiter meet-up in it...

It wasn't a fella from Bangor? I once worked with a guy who owned about five of these in varying states, from boxed and unused to 'found in a garden' (and he'd a 1978 Celica liftback)

No tim, this came from the west of the province. You got a name or contact for the Bangor legend?!

No tim, this came from the west of the province. You got a name or contact for the Bangor legend?!

The fella in Bangor was called Patrick, though I've now forgotten his last name - I worked with him in Halfords, would have been twenty years ago now, terrifyingly!

That's brilliant that the C5 hails from way out West - I'm sure I'm wrong, but I'm enjoying picturing some oul lad from Kesh buying it new to get him home from the pub in more comfort than his old Raleigh Twenty...