Chrysler Alpine shite

Station

I hope it's not going to be pulled apart! But I guess if you want to stump up the 300 quid then you can do what you like with it. Do you think we should enquire as to it's condition apart from what we can see? :D At least this one is the buy complete for 300 option rather than 'it's being pulled apart bid for a bit of it!' Do you think they realised it was a bit special so thought they'd give it a chance at freedom??

Registration LLG286TMake CHRYSLERModel ALPINE GLSTransmission MANUAL Body Type 5 DOOR HATCHBACKDate of Liability 01 04 1985 Date of First Registration 20 04 1979 Year of Manufacture 1979 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1442CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLUE

Looks amazingly un-messed about with doesnt it! I would love that, proper serious shiters car that one, not one for amateurs.

Suit you sir. And it's only Northwich after all

Posted Image

Wonder if it's the same place I got a punto gearbox for £5 because it was wrongly labelled as 'floor mats'?

Fook me all the others are listed as being for 99p, they need to sort that one out, and as for the alpine are no northern shiters going to step up to the mark?!m0rris

Sort of, I have sent the seller an interesting proposition, which I am confident would be worth his while. I`ll report back if I hear anything from it.

MEGA SHITE. up there with the likes of a Yugo Sana in the autoshite stakes.I remember there being a fair few of these on the roads back in the 80's, but the only one I've seen for years was when i was on holiday in Zante last sept. I'd completely forgotten they even existed.I'd love to see someone on here save that and get it back on the road.

Shit, the headlights, rad and washer bottle are on the bay now. :cry: As if anyone's gonna want a Chrysler Alpine washer bottle FFS. Jeez, it's actually made of glass?? :shock: Has anyone been to negotiate with the scrappers yet?? Mark.