Rover 420 has left Bedfordshire, enroute Nottingham

flat4alfa

ALL PAYS HAVE BEEN PAID

ROLL ON TONIGHT

Hurrah!

Going to have to clean it now!  ...and fix the wing mirror glass back in that fell out this morning!  It must know its days are numbered with me, getting me back for all of its standing about, unused.  This car hasn't had a proper 'out out' outing since that Unexceptional Festival....

Arse, really wanted this one.

Well done, New POD, even though you are living in fear presently.

Mmm, nightfire red.

If anyone wants this make me an offer.  £X to me, £X+X to Homeless Charity, £X/5 to Autoshite funding 

Make X a stupid number and it's yours. 

(The reason for my panic......I'm about to buy a house. There is no parking. Well an hour max during the day. There is much stress in doing this. I need to keep life simple) 

The one time I didn't buy number 52...

Thank fuck for that.

Jokes aside, congratulations New POD, it is a really lovely car. You never think you can win a roffle, right up until you actually do. At this point the real fear and panic kicks in as you've just ended up with a car located on the other side of the country for less than the price of a pizza from Dominos. Welcome to the winners club.

Due to being a tad superstitious, I never drive 'sold' cars...

However... I just drove this down the M1 at 90, annoying the hell out of much heavier Audis.  They do not like this old Longbridge Honda getting in the way and then pulling away from them.  Phact.

So who is having it then?  BONUS is it will remain taxed and insured for collection (or shitely relay team effort), until the end of the month.  But I really need it gone this weekend if at all possible

From the scrapbook, a visit to Bridego bridge :

a824c15f-9ace-47a9-9d4a-e90f81620f41-206 1963

SAM-0927.jpg 2018

It's been emotional.