Rover 420 has left Bedfordshire, enroute Nottingham

flat4alfa

You got me all confused as I never knew you as TheDoctor, I only ever knew you as Pandamonium

...and only just spotted your signature

...and your current Avatar is well scary.

Yeah, I'm the same old Pandamonium. I should have bought this Rover back when I bought the Corolla. Hopefully fate has brought about a second chance...

Avatar is from an app called 'Dead yourself', based on the walking dead.

Stop Press....

Bank transfer preferred (if possible) as PayPal are for some reason not allowing transfers into my Santander bank account...!   Just found this out.  I did not know this.  Might have visit branch tomorrow, not that they will be able to help no doubt.  

Sorry if the 11th-hour request is a hassle.  If you can't, or won't, no worries; it's my problem.  Must make sure I don't play wine bottles plus eBay trigger finger for a few weeks! 

The good news is:

ROLL ON WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL

Yes it seems to be a (recent) Santander thing.  Never had this trouble with Lloyds or when I banked with Santander before 

Paypal says:

Most major debit cards and many banks accept transfers, but certain banks and card issuers aren’t supported.

BIG BROTHER, etc

Just been into the Harpenden (dahhhhling) Santander branch and caused a fracas. Well, not quite, but the nice man confirmed there are no blocks on my account or card and it's all a nonsense.

So when I get in I will FIRE-UP THE PAYPAL COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT page thing