Newbie saying hi

graham kelly

Hi Pillock Yes that is mine its a 1977 Datsun 260c 330 saloon with manual trans i have owned it for a number of years now, also have a 65 westminster manual with overdrive. Missus has an E36 320i convertible and my daily is a 96 Lexus GS300 Sport.

Hello Graham.My dad had a 300C back in the late 70's for a short while. Do they all have the little brake light on the rear parcel shelf? The one that faces inwards? I used to love the radio remote controls on the back of the centre console. I took a couple of slaps for playing with that when my dad was trying to listen to Radio 2.

Hello Graham.My dad had a 300C back in the late 70's for a short while. Do they all have the little brake light on the rear parcel shelf? The one that faces inwards? I used to love the radio remote controls on the back of the centre console. I took a couple of slaps for playing with that when my dad was trying to listen to Radio 2.[/quoteHello Pete I have owned a couple of 300c's myself in the past the 300c was an eighties car and as such had the brake lamp check as a warning light on the dash, the ones with the rear parcel shelf brakelight check were the seventies 260c/280c 230 and 330 series so i would imagine your dads was one of those , thanks for the welcome.

Hello Pete I have owned a couple of 300c's myself in the past the 300c was an eighties car and as such had the brake lamp check as a warning light on the dash, the ones with the rear parcel shelf brakelight check were the seventies 260c/280c 230 and 330 series so i would imagine your dads was one of those , thanks for the welcome.

Ah, could have been a 260C now I think about it.

Hiya! Good to see you here.

To others, I've known Graham for a fair few years now through the Datsun OC. As well as his current rather nice collection he's owned a number of other interesting Datsuns etc in the past. I have pic's of some, at the moment the best I can find scanned in is this one...

Posted Image

Showing both the 1200 coupe (with its original reg, now on the Lexus it appears) that later went to Ratdat and his 280C (430) saloon.